Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have any full air suspension kits + elevel for a 2002 Infiniti G20? I would like to know a full price to see if I should go for it or not. Thanks!
    ..:.2002 G20 in the works.:..

Comment

• Originally posted by mcklein97 View Post
      have any bags for an s197 mustang?
      Bagriders can provide you with the Air Lift Performance kit for the S197

Lower than you......http://www.airliftperformance.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by mcklein97 View Post
        have any bags for an s197 mustang?
        We don't have the kits on our site but we can definitely get a setup for your Mustang! Shoot an email to sales@bagriders and we can go from there!

Originally posted by dylanhaas View Post
        Do you have any full air suspension kits + elevel for a 2002 Infiniti G20? I would like to know a full price to see if I should go for it or not. Thanks!
        None of our suppliers make anything for the G20 but if you shoot us an email, we will be able to work with you to figure out a custom setup.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

• Last edited by Alex@BagRiders; 11-01-2013, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• New deals below!
            Last edited by Alex@BagRiders; 12-03-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• UGH. Why can't this deal come up next year? Exact kit I want. On another note, I'm having some trouble with your guys' site. Price jumps from $2200 to $2500 randomly?
              Originally posted by 1badg35
              trust me my last gf and i split because i apparently gave more attention to my cars and business then her. i have no idea where she got that idea from. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by dgoizo View Post
                UGH. Why can't this deal come up next year? Exact kit I want. On another note, I'm having some trouble with your guys' site. Price jumps from $2200 to $2500 randomly?
                Weird, what kit are you looking at exactly? Are you choosing options that add money like upgraded compressors, gauges etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                  Weird, what kit are you looking at exactly? Are you choosing options that add money like upgraded compressors, gauges etc?
                  No, I thought it might be that, but I did all options with no additional cost to see if it still would do it and it did. It's like once you fill out all the options, the price changes. Super weird. It's the kit wit V2 for Gen1 Scion xB. It also says that the front and rears are SS, not Airlift btw
                  trust me my last gf and i split because i apparently gave more attention to my cars and business then her. i have no idea where she got that idea from. haha

Comment

No, I thought it might be that, but I did all options with no additional cost to see if it still would do it and it did. It's like once you fill out all the options, the price changes. Super weird. It's the kit wit V2 for Gen1 Scion xB. It also says that the front and rears are SS, not Airlift btw
                    Hm interesting. I tried it on a couple different browsers as well as my phone and I could not get it to replicate the issue you're having. What browser are you using? Is it an older version of Internet Explorer? That setup is on sale right now but I don't know why it would be adding more money to it

Comment

Hm interesting. I tried it on a couple different browsers as well as my phone and I could not get it to replicate the issue you're having. What browser are you using? Is it an older version of Internet Explorer? That setup is on sale right now but I don't know why it would be adding more money to it
                      No I use Chrome. Just tried it and it worked fine. Really wish this sale came up like next year! Maybe I'll scrape up enough money to get it before Dec 1

Comment

No I use Chrome. Just tried it and it worked fine. Really wish this sale came up like next year! Maybe I'll scrape up enough money to get it before Dec 1
                        Ah okay, glad it started working for you again! We have great deals every month so you might see it again

Comment

• How long do full kit orders usually take to be fullfuilled?

Comment

How long do full kit orders usually take to be fullfuilled?
                            Typical processing and handling time is around 12-24 hours (business days only) but we ended up getting swamped with our Black Friday sale so it may take a little longer if you ordered around that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by dgoizo
                              How long do full kit orders normally take to fulfill?
                              12-24 hours

Comment

Typical processing and handling time is around 12-24 hours (business days only) but we ended up getting swamped with our Black Friday sale so it may take a little longer if you ordered around that time.
                                Thanks man I figured you guys would be a little backed up. Sorry about the double post! Will I receive another email when it's on its way?

Comment

Working...
                                X