No announcement yet.

Anyone Juiced?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on the fence with this myself right now. I have a 95 F150 that I'm stancing on 15x10's, and need a LOT moar front low. Rear is staying static but I've begun considering hydraulics. I'm doing swaybars and wide tires so I'd like to keep low coils instead of deflated bags - but there are times with a 6" drop that you need to lift it up in the front. I can't seem to find any info on it except a few recommendations to pick up a Showtime Hydraulics 3.5T Hopper kit. Only having to cut a hole through my spring bucket instead of ripping it all out for custom welded bag mounts sounds really good too.

Benz88 if you could chime in I would greatly appreciate it!
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

What about Tein Coilovers with EDFC?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

1999 MERCEDES S500. www.vipstylecars.com/forums

Comment

^^^ love this, wish your lens was clean in the center tho... *sadface*

My truck is on hydros, no springs, just accumulators.

All of my dumps and accumulators are hidden below the bed.

I have a little experience personally (not returning emails) but I've been told that since Aaron sold Hydrohaulics the customer service from the new owner is quite poor.

It's too bad, they were extremely helpful before and they were really the only company that catered to our scene. Places like Reds and Pro Hopper have no idea how to help setup systems that don't hop (my experience).

My truck rides awesome, i'm like the guy with the Benz, every person who takes a ride sees the light, and that makes me happy. Everyone here thinks hydros ride shitty, its a total up hill battle to change the stereotype but it's very rewarding.
          Last edited by Swapmeet; 08-31-2011, 03:06 PM.
          Antiflush... Tucking like a Motorhome.

Comment

Hey guys I just purchased a 79 Monte Carlo that came with a 2 pump 6 battery hydro setup. I don't know much about the setup besides it's bouncy as shit and doesn't seem to handle well at all (steering wheel will be sideways when car is driving straight). How would I go about 1. lowering the car another 2 or so inches all around and 2. converting to a setup that's made more for cruising dumped and lifting just for obstacles rather than hopping? Any info or guiding would be much appreciated thanks guys I'll post pics if you need em

Comment

Originally posted by Roy1928 View Post
              Hey guys I just purchased a 79 Monte Carlo that came with a 2 pump 6 battery hydro setup. I don't know much about the setup besides it's bouncy as shit and doesn't seem to handle well at all (steering wheel will be sideways when car is driving straight). How would I go about 1. lowering the car another 2 or so inches all around and 2. converting to a setup that's made more for cruising dumped and lifting just for obstacles rather than hopping? Any info or guiding would be much appreciated thanks guys I'll post pics if you need em
              Can you post some pics?

Comment

got some right here. According to the original owner who put the setup in it's got 2 pumps competition dumps 6 batteries 8 inch cylinders in front 10 in the back 4 switches front back side to side.

Comment

signup on layitlow.com and ask in the hydraulics section. Much quicker answers
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Originally posted by Swapmeet View Post

It's too bad, they were extremely helpful before and they were really the only company that catered to our scene. Places like Reds and Pro Hopper have no idea how to help setup systems that don't hop (my experience).

My truck rides awesome, i'm like the guy with the Benz, every person who takes a ride sees the light, and that makes me happy. Everyone here thinks hydros ride shitty, its a total up hill battle to change the stereotype but it's very rewarding.
                    Pretty sure Reds is out of business and Prohopper is off and on. I Will only deal with Black Magic Hydraulics out of Vegas.
                    Last edited by benz88; 09-22-2011, 02:16 PM.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

True should've aske there in the first place. I'd like to see more hydros on SW cars though!

Comment

Im glad to see that juice is evolving...when I had it back in the 90's accumulators were very uncommon, I had one of the first mcphearson strut cars juiced here in the midwest and couldve really utilized one. Everybody has some great looking setups here, nice job! :thumbsup:
                        -Eric
                        08 VIP Style xB

Comment

Originally posted by Roy1928 View Post
                          True should've aske there in the first place. I'd like to see more hydros on SW cars though!
                          Nice car. I'm here in Irvine, so if you ever have questions, I'd love to meet up and check it out.

Comment

do any of these cars hop?

Comment

Mine does. Thats What I built it for, but it still lays crossmember.

Comment

Originally posted by Swapmeet View Post
                                ^^^ love this, wish your lens was clean in the center tho... *sadface*

My truck is on hydros, no springs, just accumulators.

All of my dumps and accumulators are hidden below the bed.

I have a little experience personally (not returning emails) but I've been told that since Aaron sold Hydrohaulics the customer service from the new owner is quite poor.

Yep...

1999 MERCEDES S500. www.vipstylecars.com/forums

Comment

Working...
                                X