sucks guys. Wonder what happened.

Comment

Subbing for updates!
          M A Z D A F I T M E N T

Follow my journey into the Stance World: MonsterMazda's Bag Build

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
            UPDATE:

Air Lift is not going to be coming out with an iPhone / Android App. Pretty much a bummer but I figured I would let you guys know since this has been going on for a while now..
            Wait, no app!? Ahhh, I just bought V2

Comment

Nope :/ I don't know what the deal was since they were initially planning on releasing one for the V2. Seems like we'll have to wait for the V3 but that's going to be a while.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Nope :/ I don't know what the deal was since they were initially planning on releasing one for the V2. Seems like we'll have to wait for the V3 but that's going to be a while.
                I guess, that kinda sucks though. I think AirLift is just doing a business move to be honest. They'll hold out on releasing the App for V2 and the "other features" and just release it altogether with V3 to force people to upgrade (if they want it). I don't blame them, as it's the smartest move for the business side of things, but from a customer service perspective it's a big thumb's down. You shouldn't promise something and then change your opinion on it. Just my $0.02.

I started reading up on Zaetech's Touchbox, but that apparently doesn't work with AirLift's AutoPilot V2. I sent them an email to see if that has since changed - not getting my hopes up though.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyloski View Post
                  I guess, that kinda sucks though. I think AirLift is just doing a business move to be honest. They'll hold out on releasing the App for V2 and the "other features" and just release it altogether with V3 to force people to upgrade (if they want it). I don't blame them, as it's the smartest move for the business side of things, but from a customer service perspective it's a big thumb's down. You shouldn't promise something and then change your opinion on it. Just my $0.02.

I started reading up on Zaetech's Touchbox, but that apparently doesn't work with AirLift's AutoPilot V2. I sent them an email to see if that has since changed - not getting my hopes up though.
                  With the exception of the manual management, the V2 is the only other system out there that the Zaetech TouchBox does not work with. The reason you can't just add a wireless controller to the V2 is because it has a combo ECU and manifold. You cant access the wires for the valves without first tampering with the ECU and that obviously voids warranty so no one wants to do it. If you were able to get to the V2's valve wires without breaking anything in the process, you could probably get the TouchBox to work but that's a ballsy move.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

With the exception of the manual management, the V2 is the only other system out there that the Zaetech TouchBox does not work with. The reason you can't just add a wireless controller to the V2 is because it has a combo ECU and manifold. You cant access the wires for the valves without first tampering with the ECU and that obviously voids warranty so no one wants to do it. If you were able to get to the V2's valve wires without breaking anything in the process, you could probably get the TouchBox to work but that's a ballsy move.
                    Well I haven't dug into it, but there's a bunch of pins on the actual Manifold/ECU that are not in the harness side. I'm sure some of those pins should output/input what's needed to control the valves. Think about it, if AirLift was planning on releasing a simple plug-n-play solution for the V2, then that means that no modification should be required on the inside of the existing Manifold/ECU. Plus, if they had a prototype already, then that means it's possible to add it.

From the perspective of their communication towards the end before they phased it out, it's suggested that their main struggle was "jumping hoops" for Apple and Droid App Stores - which kinda translate to them already having a possible solution/integration with V2 available. I don't know, I could very well be wrong, but I honestly think it was a business move where they're just looking to get more money from the consumers by forcing them to upgrade to V3 (whenever it releases) because there's a demand for it. We're talking about $259.99 (IIRC, that's the number they gave out for the App Integration) versus $1,000+ for a completely new management system.
                    Last edited by dannyloski; 01-05-2015, 08:55 PM.

Comment

I really wanted to go with Airlift for my management...being they're kinda local to me and a friend of mine works there. But the lack of an Android app is making it hard, because I am going to be running a tablet for my head unit and was planning on running an app for it. I was pretty excited to see this thread originally...bummed it never came to fruition.

Jay

Comment

Yeah, it kinda sucks. I'm sure they'll release it with Autopilot V3 once it's out. Maybe you can ask your friend that works there to get some insider info if they're actually working on releasing it.

Comment

Yeah, it kinda sucks. I'm sure they'll release it with Autopilot V3 once it's out. Maybe you can ask your friend that works there to get some insider info if they're actually working on releasing it.
                          The idea of an app for V2 has been completely nixed.

Lower than you......http://www.airliftperformance.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy@AirLift View Post
                            The idea of an app for V2 has been completely nixed.
                            Thanks for the info Jeremy!

Now, what details can you share on this little video that was just released via Social Media? Is this Autopilot V3? Will it come with a Phone App?

851 likes, 185 comments - air_lift_performance on June 11, 2015: "Height + Pressure More details 6.25.2015 #airlift"

Comment

Thanks for the info Jeremy!

Now, what details can you share on this little video that was just released via Social Media? Is this Autopilot V3? Will it come with a Phone App?

https://instagram.com/p/3jon1oQc_f/?...ft_performance
                              I know nothing......

Lower than you......http://www.airliftperformance.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy@AirLift View Post
                                I know nothing......
                                You sleek liar, you! lol

Just released, App is coming out with the new management from AirLift! Watch the video here: https://instagram.com/p/47LbR-wcyE/

Comment

Working...
                                X