Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who said panting yourself wheels is a bad idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pumpin_fistsE36 View Post
    and the fact that i sold them for $1300 should say enough. get real my ass idiot.

i can sell a rock that is painted gold, to some idiot for loads of money.
    Does not mean that the rock is sooo mofo awesome, and i am for painting it gold.
    It only shows some dumb person, bought something he thought was real gold.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Guys, Zero Tolerance policy, I don't think anything else needs to be said
      The world is seldom simple, and life is never easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Streetlight View Post
        Guys, Zero Tolerance policy, I don't think anything else needs to be said
        we didn't come here to argue and make fun of each other did we? most people had that happening to them at there old forums because they were doing something different. if people wanna put a dent in there hood with a hammer and call it baller then let them. its their car. theres a nice way of saying things and a rude way.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post

i can sell a rock that is painted gold, to some idiot for loads of money.
          Does not mean that the rock is sooo mofo awesome, and i am for painting it gold.
          It only shows some dumb person, bought something he thought was real gold.
          cool.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stella.werks View Post
            we didn't come here to argue and make fun of each other did we? most people had that happening to them at there old forums because they were doing something different. if people wanna put a dent in there hood with a hammer and call it baller then let them. its their car. theres a nice way of saying things and a rude way.
            thank you!
            sigpic

Comment

for the record i do insurance paintwork and custom paint (did this last week for just one example)

you can disagree with my opinion all you like, after all its only MY opinion, but to say i dont know what im talking about is a big error on your part. un-catalyzed paint can spray fine for sure, but it doesnt have the solids to provide long lasting protection needed against UV and chemicals. for the SAME amount of time spent you could have sprayed them with good clearcoat. thats just a fact. true you wold need a compressor and a cheap ($20 at harbor frieght) gun, but its pretty easy. oh well you sold them anyway so they are someone else's problem now
              *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
              blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

Originally posted by hypercrush View Post
                for the record i do insurance paintwork and custom paint (did this last week for just one example)

you can disagree with my opinion all you like, after all its only MY opinion, but to say i dont know what im talking about is a big error on your part. un-catalyzed paint can spray fine for sure, but it doesnt have the solids to provide long lasting protection needed against UV and chemicals. for the SAME amount of time spent you could have sprayed them with good clearcoat. thats just a fact. true you wold need a compressor and a cheap ($20 at harbor frieght) gun, but its pretty easy. oh well you sold them anyway so they are someone else's problem now
                i have a compressor and a gun, im not disagreeing that this wont last years like catalyzed paint will, but i had the paint and clear coat already in my work shop so i used it to the best of its ability by doing the right prep work so itll look the best it can. but oh well they looked great while i had them, i have powder coated wheels now so rattle canning is the least of my worries now lol
                sigpic

Comment

got these now
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pumpin_fistsE36 View Post
                    got these now
                    did you spray those ya self? lol..

looks great. style 5 ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by 97_E36 View Post
                      did you spray those ya self? lol..

looks great. style 5 ftw.
                      haha funny guy!

no these are POWDER COATED lol

yes ftw...getting widened to 10"...even more win!
                      sigpic

Comment

i like the new wheels
                        A semi-ladylike book featuring my face.

S/W changed my life.

Comment

you know the 5's are 2piece, and you will need to cut them, to widen them. i hope.
                          -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                          Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
                            you know the 5's are 2piece, and you will need to cut them, to widen them. i hope.
                            If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say they were gonna widen their 5's. Never happens though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say they were gonna widen their 5's. Never happens though lol.
                              x1million

the term wheel whore is disturbingly thrown around way too much.
                              Last edited by Jesus Christ; 02-08-2011, 01:24 PM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                x1million

the term wheel whore is disturbingly thrown around way too much.
                                Yup.

"I've had eleventy billion sets of Rotas! I'm such a wheel whore!"

Nope, just a cheap whore. Same with owning a few sets over a period of time. It just doesn't count.

Comment

Working...
                                X