e30 Wheel fitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e30 Wheel fitment

I have a question before I purchase wheels for an e30, I was wondering if 15x8 with an offset of 25 will work with no issues, or will I need to purchase spacers? By work I mean not rub against the shock/spring, I don't anticipate they will be flush or poking, I just want them to be driveable.
    The world is seldom simple, and life is never easy.

sort of of topic but you have an E30? or is it for a friend?

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron View Post
      sort of of topic but you have an E30? or is it for a friend?
      My friend might be picking one up Saturday, we will see DEPENDS ON THE CONDITION I HAVE NOT COMMITTED (added for prodigee)

Comment

Originally posted by Streetlight View Post
        My friend might be picking one up Saturday, we will see DEPENDS ON THE CONDITION I HAVE NOT COMMITTED (added for prodigee)
        ahh ok i see. and if you cant find an answer on here i suggest signing up on r3vlimited or E30tech. both great sites for e30 owners.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron View Post
          ahh ok i see. and if you cant find an answer on here i suggest signing up on r3vlimited or E30tech. both great sites for e30 owners.
          yea figured I would just ask here first lol

Comment

you'll want a small spacer up front. rear is optional, but itll look goofy if you don't space the rear. id say 5 up front just to be safe.

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Streetlight View Post
              Kick rocks Rory.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
              X