No announcement yet.

Jdm-wheels.com info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I m in same boat as you. i ordered my rims through them a week ago. they never give me up date, they also never answer my email. if i knew they have some issue like this i wouldnt order from them.

Comment

Its best to e-mail them around 2am eastern/ std time up until there was an issue they were farely decent at responding to my emails, now that there is a problem they're ghosts

Comment

sent me the following e-mail today

"derek

we are currently investigating your claim and will respond with our findings shortly.

thank you,

im not really sure what there is to investigate i sent them pictures of the damaged rim vs. what they had pictured. i also sent them a picture or (screen shot) of where their item description stated that the rims were 4/5x114.3 18x10 -0 and 18x12 -7 well size and offset are close to right but the bolt is only 5x114.3. i believe in this case i did enough "investigating" and provided enough information to make this a smooth/justified refund.

Comment

Originally posted by shincan View Post
          I m in same boat as you. i ordered my rims through them a week ago. they never give me up date, they also never answer my email. if i knew they have some issue like this i wouldnt order from them.
          which rims did you order and from which shipment?

Comment

still waiting for their response..............

Comment

And guess what......im still waiting

Comment

Originally posted by SLIDERITE View Post
                one of the fronts are destroyed chrome is gone from lip and its bent also they were listed as 4/5x114.3

Funny things is the description is "one of the fronts has curbage (pictured) could use refinishing/chroming. One of the rears has slight rash." and "5x114.3" and were discount priced based on condition. You also post your complaints on other boards about the offsets being incorrect when the description clearly say "Estimated offsets." This set was rather odd compare to other sets but we priced cheaply as result it.

Last edited by nao97; 10-28-2010, 08:23 PM.

Comment

lost their track

until now never get the rims or money back its been over 2 months

Comment

never answer email or phone.....they just disepear like ghosts

Comment

all the fast talking in the world won't hide the fact that your customers are constantly unsatisfied. buyer beware.

Comment

their excuse will be "it was Japanese holiday where we take off for 2 months..."

supercharged GS400

Comment

got an email today but still no sign to get refund or rims.....yet...

Comment

Originally posted by shincan View Post
                            got an email today but still no sign to get refund or rims.....yet...
                            what did the email say?

Comment

fyi, they are selling on ebay and will respond to customers immediately...if its a potential sell...if its already been paid for, be prepared for excuses and no replies.

supercharged GS400

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
                                what did the email say?
                                theyre pretending like they dont know whats going on.... i cant believe theire website still on....it wud create more victims...

Comment

Working...
                                X