Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS LM Center Cap Question

I had a quick question for everyone.

I was wondering if anyone is aware of the differences between a 4 prong center cap and the 3 prong center cap? Is it the actual prong length?

The reason I am asking is because I am attempting to get new center caps but they only make them in a 4 prong, and the ones I have now are a 3 prong.

Any help or info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by grenas17 View Post
    I had a quick question for everyone.

I was wondering if anyone is aware of the differences between a 4 prong center cap and the 3 prong center cap? Is it the actual prong length?

The reason I am asking is because I am attempting to get new center caps but they only make them in a 4 prong, and the ones I have now are a 3 prong.

Any help or info on this would be greatly appreciated.
    because the three prongs are made for rs and rm centercaps

Comment

Originally posted by lowpoke View Post
      because the three prongs are made for rs and rm centercaps
      The ones I have now are 3 prong and they fit perfectly on my LMs though, should that be the case?

Comment

Originally posted by grenas17 View Post
        The ones I have now are 3 prong and they fit perfectly on my LMs though, should that be the case?
        lms are 60mm 3 prong, what center caps are you trying to get I have some red/gold brand new from bbs im trying to sell let me know

Comment

Originally posted by plush View Post
          lms are 60mm 3 prong, what center caps are you trying to get I have some red/gold brand new from bbs im trying to sell let me know
          Well from what I was told the 3 prongs were shorter than the 4 prongs. I believe the actual cap will still fit, I might just have to shimmy/ macguyver a way for them to clip in.

The caps I am trying to get are the chrome caps with grey writing. They are the caps on the right in this picture...http://www.ecstuning.com/product_lib...4%20Wheels.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X