Audi Offset and stretch Gods I need your Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Offset and stretch Gods I need your Help

I'm going to the dealer to pick up a B7 A4. I'm super excited and wanted some advice on wheel size and offset. I want tires stretched out to the T but want to ride tucking some tread. What sizes and offsets do you recommend and if you have pics of that set up would help. I was thinking 19x9.5 all around with a 30mm offset and a 225/35/19. All your help will be greatly appreciated.

well a 225 on a 9.5 isnt a whole lot of stretch, its stretched but its nothing extreme and those offsets aren't crazy for a b7 either.

look up the user checho for some ideas on how aggressive you can go. I think he's running an 18x10 +18 with a pull in the rear and a 18x9 +19 in the front. It all depends on how extreme you wanna go, if your gonna pull, how much stretch, how low etc. Its not like theres a forumula, its whatever you prefer.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Ill look it up now. Those are 18's though, could he have done the same on 19's?

Thanks!

Comment

well that is something to consider. Another good person to talk to would be geoffafa, another b7 owner with excellent knowledge of offsets on that chassis

Comment

I dont know much about the stretch, offset size you can do. I know standard is 19x8.5 38mm offset type sh@t but I want my shit lookin serious!!! Whats your size and set up??? Your shits lookin proper

Comment

those are a temporary set since my lips and barrels aren't finished yet but they're approx 18x9.5 et20 and 18x10 +19. When the barrels arrive the front will be 18x9.5 +15 and 18x10.5 +25. The tires now are 215/40 all around.

Comment

If you're running a 19x9.5 +30 you could run a 245 with a minor pull... I only had to pull the front to put 19x9.5 +33 on mine and I'm running 245/35/19 Hankook V12 Evo's... TayTay's on here and he put 235's on 19x10 +35 Rotiform Mia's... we're both running avants, but the front's where you run into problems anyway

So basically if you want a lot of stretch you can prob go a lot lower than +30 if you're willing to pull for it...

Here's a few shots of my car:

A few of TayTay's (jealous he can go lower with Stasis Coils... I'm on bottomed out (limited by rear spring perch) KW V3's which I'll mod to go lower soon):

Last edited by RBSileighty; 05-18-2010, 08:21 AM.
              05 B6 S4 Avant 6MT (SOLD)

09 E61 535ixT 6MT Wagon

Comment

Your the man dude!!!! F@ckin cars look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Perfect Stance View Post
                  Your the man dude!!!! F@ckin cars look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad we could help, thanks! What do you think you'll end up running?
                  05 B6 S4 Avant 6MT (SOLD)

09 E61 535ixT 6MT Wagon

Comment

Working...
                  X