Tyre recommend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre recommend

Hi guys currently got 16x8 et25 wheels I'm not looking for a mad stretch just a tiny bit so was hoping to go for 195/45,can anyone recommend me a decent tyre iv always had toyo t1r on all my wheels previously but some reason I see them wearing down quite quickly,
    Iv also seen 195/45 on 16x8 with different tyre brands
    Some I see with slight more stretch some I see bulky,

kinda new to stance bare with me

Thanks

wear can be a number of factors from alignment to road conditions to driving style, etc.

tyrestretch.com should have everything you are after.

also note that different manufacturers tires will stretch differently. a federal will stretch differently than a toyo or a falken.

edit:
    as someone who is currently in the market for tires as well, take your time, do the research and you will get what you are after.

I had an nb1 Miata with 15x8 weheels; I believe I had nankang tires, the size was 195-45-15; it was a very slight stretch, the sidewall was more of a bubble (curved) shape than the standard stretch you see a lot of.

some what like this but with a little more bubble:

I should have went with 195/40 IMO
    Last edited by mesooohoppy; 04-07-2016, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the input bud bit of a hit and miss really just hoping I get the right look but picture above I believe just suits my need on that stretch although it's 15inc wheel, was thinking to go for 195/40 aswell just to get bit more drop but then again might be to harsh on driving,so may have to do on 45 profile and get the toyo t1r unless anyone else recommends,don't think il get any more
      Of a stretch than above pic without altering the size though.

Comment

Working...
      X