Widening wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widening wheels?

Is it possible to take an aluminum one-piece wheel and widen it artificially by adding a section to the middle? i.e., cutting the wheel apart, welding in a new section to make it wider? I've seen it done with steelies but I'm not sure if it's possible with aluminum wheels.

Originally posted by RobbDizzle View Post
    Is it possible to take an aluminum one-piece wheel and widen it artificially by adding a section to the middle? i.e., cutting the wheel apart, welding in a new section to make it wider? I've seen it done with steelies but I'm not sure if it's possible with aluminum wheels.
    anything is possible with retarded amounts of money. This is going to be rediculously exspensive

Comment

Originally posted by mpv View Post
      anything is possible with retarded amounts of money. This is going to be rediculously exspensive
      thats what im thinkin too ... i got a buddy lookin to widen some one piece wheels but for the price there askin he my as well get some nice 3 piece's

Comment

Way better of buying another set of the same wheels, that are wider.
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

you can, but you're better off buying new wheels. you will have to run a massive spacer too to account for your higher offset.

some dude widened a set of aristos not to long ago...

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Working...
          X