Work 18" 40 Holes Lips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work 18" 40 Holes Lips

I did a lot of searching, but I couldn't find a definitive answer. Would standard 40 holes lips, such as the ones sold by AMC Rim Halves work? I have a set of reverse 18" work equips that need new lips.

Thanks.

Originally posted by mx5roadster View Post
    I did a lot of searching, but I couldn't find a definitive answer. Would standard 40 holes lips, such as the ones sold by AMC Rim Halves work? I have a set of reverse 18" work equips that need new lips.

Thanks.
    Nope. Definitely not.

I believe VR Wheels stocks the size you need.

Comment

AMC should have them, but you can't order unless you're a retailer. Hit up alex@wheelflip and you'll get the best pricing available.

Comment

Originally posted by staystetti View Post
        AMC should have them, but you can't order unless you're a retailer. Hit up alex@wheelflip and you'll get the best pricing available.
        They could be cut from AMC blanks (which Alex does), but I was told by Andy at AMC that they don't do custom sizes for small quantities.

Hi Kyle,

The pricing would be 70% above the web site pricing for retail sales. No custom bores on small quantities. I would be glad to refer you to some of my dealers that could be helpful to you with this.

Andy
        He recommended Alex at Wheelflip, Jack at VR Wheels, and Brian at Rotiform.

Comment

wheelflip

Comment

Working...
          X