Help e46 m3 offsets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help e46 m3 offsets

Just needing a little help please seen some wheels I want in 19" sizes are 19"rears 10.5 wide fronts 19" 8.5 or 9.5 what's the best and best ET I think the rear are et 22
    It's for bmw e46 m3 : thanks

What kind of fitment are you going for? Do you have added camber, lowered, rolled fenders, etc?

Comment

Yea 80mm drop no camber or rolled but if I have to I will got kids so can't be too extreme thanks

Comment

Around 9" et30 front and 10" et20 rear are sensible fitment without extra camber or fender work.

Comment

Thanks for that pal the wheels I'm after only come in 19x9.5 ET 22 front and rears 19x10.5 ET 22 that will be rolled arch and camber work then

Comment

The 10.5 et22 rears should fit fine with a 255 wide tire. I ran an 8.5 et13 on mine, which pokes about the same as a 9.5 et22. You'll definitely need to add camber and/or roll the fenders. I swapped the strut mounts to get about -2 degrees, and the fit was ok... still poked a little too much for my taste.

Check out some pictures here:

My specs were 18x8.5 et13 with 225/45/18 and 18x10 et19 with 255/40/18.

Comment

Thanks mate So camber plates and stretched tyres will look and drive fine

Comment

Working...
              X