Fitment Problems with 9J

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitment Problems with 9J

Hey guys i have a Ford Focus and i'm having alot of trouble on the front end of the car can anyone bring a solution please?

This is what i want to do: http://i.imgur.com/nSDw9yX.jpg
    and this is how much it pokes...

how can i pull a nice fitment from these? i dont want to change wheels i love this to bits.

Camber saves lives

Comment

Are you trying to bring the wheels in, i.e. decrease the offset? If that's the case, you have two options. You could have the backpad of the wheel shaved down if there's enough material there, or you could rebuild the wheels with thinner lips, if lips are available for the wheels.

Another option would be to pull the fenders out to fit nicely with the wheels. With how much poke you have there, it would be an extreme pull, probably best left to a body shop. You could also install aftermarket camber plates to bring the top of the wheels in.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
        Are you trying to bring the wheels in, i.e. decrease the offset? If that's the case, you have two options. You could have the backpad of the wheel shaved down if there's enough material there, or you could rebuild the wheels with thinner lips, if lips are available for the wheels.

Another option would be to pull the fenders out to fit nicely with the wheels. With how much poke you have there, it would be an extreme pull, probably best left to a body shop. You could also install aftermarket camber plates to bring the top of the wheels in.
        thats exactly what i thought i dont think i can get the lips they are fake splits (its sad) and i dont want to resort to extreme pulling or any of that its sad i might end up to sell them

Comment

Fake splits

Time to pony up for some camber plates and hope you can get enough angle for those to sit the way you want.

Comment

When you lower it it will pull the wheel in quite a bit, you might not need any adjustments.

Comment

problem solved http://www.fswerks.com/collections/f...roducts/18500k

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

You need to take them to a shop that can put them on a lathe and cut the outer barrel from the inner barrel. There are a few shops that can weld on wider outer lips. It take really precise cutting/welding, and isn't very cheap. I think wheelflip charges $1300ish for the service.
                We are the pioneers in providing learn a language.com dumps and Rasmussen College tutorials with exam pass guarantee. Download our latest testkingccie sckans questions to pass real exam of mcitp training in www.muih.edu

Comment

Working...
                X