Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metric e24 M6 BBS RS, what are my options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metric e24 M6 BBS RS, what are my options?

Just got a set of 16.3x8.26 et15 BBS RS's metric wheels off a OG M6, got them for 50 bucks, they are in rough shape since the car has been abandoned for about 10 years but are not bent and have all center caps, obviously tires for these are EXPENSIVE and crappy, so what are my options with these

Get them polished and make a nice table

Hang them in my living room walls

Any other ideas?

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

I'd make a table or hang them on the wall... they're worth their weight in scrap too, I suppose?

Comment

ill give you 60bucks
      -Jorge-

Comment

if you really want to run them... you colud have where the tire bead mates to milled down to accommodate normal 16" tires. people who run semi wheels on full size truck do this...24.5" wheel with a 24" tire. not the most common thing to do...but it could be done....

another option would be is to find some 17" barrels and lip that would work with the small centers and rebuild them.

Comment

Thanks ill look into that,

Comment

i will have a good adress to use the original center of the rim and some new outside lips.

i ordered new bbs rs 8,5 and 9,5 X 18 et 13 for e24.
            price in germany about 2000 euro.

Comment

Sell them individually so people can make coffee tables. I want one.

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Reudiger View Post
                i will have a good adress to use the original center of the rim and some new outside lips.

i ordered new bbs rs 8,5 and 9,5 X 18 et 13 for e24.
                price in germany about 2000 euro.
                Tried that, center of the wheel is metric also, so no standard lips fit

Comment

If you have a boat, you could use them as anchors.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    Sell them individually so people can make coffee tables. I want one.
                    This...you should sell me one too....

Comment

ill buy one
                      -Jorge-

Comment

Wait why are the specs so crazy?
                        Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Nothing like some M6 furniture , I made a couch out of my rear seats and center console till I sold them to someone who actually needed them.

Comment

mount them outside to wrap your water hose around or in the garage for your air hose.

Comment

Originally posted by cabezzz View Post
                              Tried that, center of the wheel is metric also, so no standard lips fit
                              If you give me the center disk measurements I can get you prices to replace the wheel lips and barrels so that you can run them. Just to give you a rough estiamte lif you wanted to turn them into 17's you are looking at somewhere in the neighborhood of 1600-1700 us dollars for new barrels and lips but then you can pretty much make them into any width and offset you want

Comment

Working...
                              X