Help from all the OZ Wheel owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help from all the OZ Wheel owners

Need some help from you guys that own OZ Wheels.

Do BBS RS bolts work with OZ Futura's? I found some M7x31mm bolt with nuts from BlackforestIndustries.com and saw on other forums that RS bolts work as long as they are M7x...

Any help would work!
    Instagram: @mattragsdale
    '97 M3 build

Yes sir. They will fit no problem. They are same size.

Comment

Originally posted by pattrick02 View Post
      Yes sir. They will fit no problem. They are same size.
      The original bolts are 1mm bigger. M7x32mm. Shouldn't make a difference, correct?
      '97 M3 build

Comment

I wouldn't be too concerned about 1mm. Pretty much all OZ, BBS etc bolts are sold as M7x32mm anyway, so not sure why BFI's are 31mm.

While on the OZ topic and hopefully you don't mind me posting here.....but has any else come across a sort of lock bolt in their OZ's when splitting them? By that I mean 1 out of the 35 bolts seems to have a very slight difference in the top/head pattern, not allowing the standard 10 point socket onto it. I recently split my Breyton's and I figured it must have been 1 odd bolt on the first wheel, but all 4 wheels had one odd bolt that the 10 point wouldn't go on to?!?!?

Comment

They'll work fine but bfi bolts are junk. Spend money on good bolts and you'll be even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Beware View Post
            I wouldn't be too concerned about 1mm. Pretty much all OZ, BBS etc bolts are sold as M7x32mm anyway, so not sure why BFI's are 31mm.

While on the OZ topic and hopefully you don't mind me posting here.....but has any else come across a sort of lock bolt in their OZ's when splitting them? By that I mean 1 out of the 35 bolts seems to have a very slight difference in the top/head pattern, not allowing the standard 10 point socket onto it. I recently split my Breyton's and I figured it must have been 1 odd bolt on the first wheel, but all 4 wheels had one odd bolt that the 10 point wouldn't go on to?!?!?
            When I received mine they were actually all 12 point heads...

Originally posted by Oh, Word? View Post
            They'll work fine but bfi bolts are junk. Spend money on good bolts and you'll be even better.
            yeah, I've heard they are junk. Any idea where to get some then?
            '97 M3 build

Comment

Originally posted by Stancyeze View Post
              When I received mine they were actually all 12 point heads...

yeah, I've heard they are junk. Any idea where to get some then?
              Original oz bolts are 10pt but 12pt are more common and easier to use as you don't need the oz tools

I'm selling 150 polished m7x32mm bolts if you're looking

Comment

Originally posted by Emkaysix View Post
                Original oz bolts are 10pt but 12pt are more common and easier to use as you don't need the oz tools

I'm selling 150 polished m7x32mm bolts if you're looking
                Yeah, I received mine and they already had 12 point bolts... I had already purchased the 10 point sockets. If I were looking to buy I'd only need 140. Do you have a price on 140 of them?
                '97 M3 build

Comment

Actually have 140, typo. Asking 150+shipping, shoot me a pm if you're interested

Comment

Working...
                  X