OZ Pegasus Center Cap Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OZ Pegasus Center Cap Size

Hello everyone, I recently acquired some OZ Pegasus and there are only 3 center caps (two of which are in good condition). My question is, does anyone know where I can get genuine OZ center caps for my pegs?

I've taken some measurements to the best of my ability since I do not own a caliper. I've got an outside diameter of ~2.5 inches or 63.5 mm (I'm leaning closer to 62mm) and an inner diameter of ~2.25 inches or 57 mm (closer to 56mm I would assume since it doesn't look to be exactly 2.25 inches). I measured the center caps I do have, which are a flimsy piece of metal and that measured exactly 2.5 inches in diameter.

Anyone with experience with Pegasus center caps would be much appreciated and here are pictures for reference.

Flickr

i got some on ebay for my pegs but they are wayyy too small. i would like to know also

Comment

Originally posted by 07emkayvee View Post
      i got some on ebay for my pegs but they are wayyy too small. i would like to know also
      What was the inner diameter size and outer of the ones you ordered? That could help us find the correct numbers?
      Flickr

Comment

All thats given is:
        "APPROX 2 3/16" IN DIAMETER ACROSS THE FRONT"

Exact ones i purchased

Comment

2 3/16 inches = ~55.5 mm; according to my measurements i posted earlier, 56mm is closer to the inner diameter that you need for the center caps to clip in. The outside diameter needs to be closer to 2.5 inches (63.5 mm). From what you have I think it's safe to assume that we need an inside diameter of around 56mm and and outside diameter of around 62mm. These are what I was thinking: http://www.ebay.com/itm/4X-OZ-Wheel-...item2a2d51b8e5
          Flickr

Comment

Hmm what about maybe a 59mm? Cuz if mines 55 im pretty sure a 56 wont make a difference. Cuz the ones i have are way off not over exaggerating lol i can PM u a pic of how they size up

Comment

Originally posted by 07emkayvee View Post
              Hmm what about maybe a 59mm? Cuz if mines 55 im pretty sure a 56 wont make a difference. Cuz the ones i have are way off not over exaggerating lol i can PM u a pic of how they size up
              I just ordered caps that are 55mm inners and 60mm outers. Well see how those fit once they get here...
              Flickr

Comment

Im making some out of billet with the original OZ Racing Logo. PM me if you're interested
                Instagram: instagram.com/dominant_engineering

http://www.dominanteng.bigcartel.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46382132@N00/

Comment

Originally posted by BreadBaskett View Post
                  I just ordered caps that are 55mm inners and 60mm outers. Well see how those fit once they get here...
                  Definetly gotta let me know if they work man!

Comment

You have 3 caps... why don't you measure them?

Comment

Originally posted by silvergsx View Post
                      You have 3 caps... why don't you measure them?
                      If you took the 2 minutes it takes to read the upper portion of my thread you would see that I did in fact measure them and that's not the problem since I'm not looking for the same style center caps.
                      Flickr

Comment

Working...
                      X