ACS Type 1 build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACS Type 1 build.

Hey guys, I've got a few questions. I've done a ton of research on this,looked through soo many for sale ad's trying to pinpoint offsets that it's not even funny. Yet, every-time I think I have an answer I pull up another ad that completely contradicts the offsets that should make sense.

So down to the question..... I'm building up a set of ACS type 1's I already have 6" barrels faces and hardware. I really want as much lip as possible...If my calculations are correct based off of a 6"+3.5" lip i'd have a 9.5" ET13 wheel correct? If not what is the correct offset, thanks kindly in advanced.
    Last edited by MrClaus; 03-08-2014, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Thanks already checked that, I looked again and found more info. Issue was I didn't account for the backspacing of the face so you loose an additional 3/4". Thanks!

Comment

You will end up with a 17x9.5 ET0 wheel.

A common setup is 17x8.5 et13 with a 6" barrel and 2.5" lip. Adding 1" of lip will decrease the ET by 12.7 mm. Ending at roughly ET0.

Another setup is 17x9 et06 with a 6" barrel and 3" lip. Adding 0.5" lip will decrease the ET by 6.35 mm. Ending at roughly ET0.

Here is my old car, running a 3" lip at the back. Only rolled fenders. With stock camber arms maxed out.

Hope this helps, and good luck with your project.
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Working...
        X