No announcement yet.

cutting fender vs. rolling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a how to guide to diy fender rolling to clear larger or wider wheels and tires

This.

Worked for me

I still have most of my liners though.

Comment

when you heat em up, do you heat it from the outside or inside?

Comment

Fizz Autosport charges 50 per fender to roll them and I'd rather do that than cut them personally. They're not in Bayside anymore though, they moved to Deer Park a while back

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
        Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

true.
          greg is actually gonna be rolling my fenders soon so the baseball bat is out haha

Comment

we got a fender roller at Camber-Toe in Lynbrook, Im sure I could get it ironed out for ya!

Comment

get a pro to roll em

tryed rollin the gaurds on a KE70, lots of bog work ova the years lol

lol

Comment

Originally posted by th3darkmarket View Post
                get a pro to roll em

tryed rollin the gaurds on a KE70, lots of bog work ova the years lol

lol
                hahahaa awseome
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

At least try a roll first. My 2 cents. Cutting would be last resort for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                    At least try a roll first. My 2 cents. Cutting would be last resort for me.
                    i would never attempt cutting. i get the shakes something fierce when i try to do something precise like that
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

cutting them is a terrible idea when rolling is so easy. i rolled my rear and pulled then about 1/4" and it only took less than an hour including jacking up the car taking the wheels off and setting up the roller. cutting them takes a way all of the structural integrity of the fender. not to mention it creates a sharp edge that's going to cut into the tire if you have any poke. even if you paint them, as soon as the tire rubs on it the paint is going to come off and then rust.

Comment

Working...
                      X