5x127 Options???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5x127 Options???

So I've had my Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 for a few months and it's time to change something up. I'd like to move to some 22" wheels from the stock ones and match it with a nice little drop, but the options for a 5x127 bolt pattern are terrible. All I can find are those horrendous wheels you see on all of the brodozers. So does anyone have any idea for what I could do? I was thinking about going the custom route but CCWs only go up to 20" and I'm not really trying to spend $6k on a set of wheels like I'd have to with Rotiform. Stock fitment is 20x10 et50 and 20x9 et35. Any help would be appreciated!

http://www.factoryreproductions.com/...c/JEEP-c38.htm
    Heres both the factory srt8 style and the Viper repros, offered in 20" and 22x10

Comment

What about Porsche wheels and wobble bolts?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by scotto View Post
        http://www.factoryreproductions.com/...c/JEEP-c38.htm
        Heres both the factory srt8 style and the Viper repros, offered in 20" and 22x10
        Thanks for the advice. I've been aware of the factory repos and am really just not a fan of the idea of going with the same look, picking up 2" of diameter, but moving from forged to cast wheels.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        What about Porsche wheels and wobble bolts?
        I've been thinking about that, but wasn't sure if the 5x130->5x127 would be too much variation for wobble nuts (Jeeps have studded hubs).

Comment

HA! Yea, apparently my brain wasnt working on that one. Im used to everyone having Euro cars
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Honestly, I would check "5x5" on your local craigslist for wheels. Yep you will see a ton of shit, but you may get lucky and find a sweet set. The hardest thing will be getting up to that diameter without it looking like you a gangsta!

I'll keep a lookout in so cal, honestly not many people rock 5x5" wheels so you may get something for cheap.

Comment

Wobbles only go to 2.4mm so Porsche wont work even with wobble nuts. If you want forged 22x10s I think custom may be your only choice. We can do forged 2 piece 22x10 in any offset for less than $900 each.
              Chris Lane - fifteen52 - Join us on Facebook
              chris@fifteen52.com 813.505.7910 - direct : 213.373.1552
              RML | 52 Wheels | KW | ST | B&G | Newing-Alpil | C2 | Air-Lift

Comment

The wobble bolts would only need to move 1.5mm to fit porsche wheels.
                search maverick wheels on facebook .. shiny shiny wide wide

Comment

Why not get adapters and run any wheel?

Comment

Originally posted by righteousrags88 View Post
                    Why not get adapters and run any wheel?
                    Because that severely limits my options in terms of offset and I'm looking to run something either with some concavity or a decent amount of lip.

I'm still curious about the Porsche wheels. While I understand the limits of wobble nuts, is that 2.4mm overall (i.e. I would need to have a 127.6mm bolt pattern) or per nut? If it's per nut, I believe that Porsche wheels could be a feasible option.

Comment

Originally posted by cardoza View Post
                      I'm still curious about the Porsche wheels. While I understand the limits of wobble nuts, is that 2.4mm overall (i.e. I would need to have a 127.6mm bolt pattern) or per nut? If it's per nut, I believe that Porsche wheels could be a feasible option.
                      Can anyone offer some insight on this?

Comment

It is overall NOT per nut.
                        Chris Lane - fifteen52 - Join us on Facebook
                        chris@fifteen52.com 813.505.7910 - direct : 213.373.1552
                        RML | 52 Wheels | KW | ST | B&G | Newing-Alpil | C2 | Air-Lift

Comment

Have you thought about pulling the axles and front hubs, filing and redrilling them?

Comment

Working...
                          X