Bbs rs795

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bbs rs795

Just scooped a set of these BBS RS795s...18x8 et43 and 5x112. Theyre an oem audi wheel.

Having trouble getting well..any real information on how to get the center caps (lug covers)...any help would be appreciated!

EDIT: this has turned more into a lug cover/refinish build thread...caps are pretty much impossible to find in a whole set so i just have to source them one by one..so i decided to make my own!
    Last edited by The Man; 10-28-2013, 02:25 PM.
    At first i thought i was low. I was then introduced to stanceworks. My life has not been the same since.

I am Jbigs.

Maybe the RSII centercaps fit...

RS795

RSII

They're quit pricey

Centercaps
    Last edited by OrangeBlue; 10-05-2013, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Im almost 100% certain that they dont unfortunately..these actually have some convex nature to them. The wheels are part of the RSII group though. The previous owner of these wheels was informed that the RSII caps wouldnt fit.
      At first i thought i was low. I was then introduced to stanceworks. My life has not been the same since.

I am Jbigs.

Comment

call up BBS USA and see what they can do for you. They tracked down my RSII-type caps.
        God bless this mess

Comment

Ill give that a try, pretty sure the PO called them up along with going to a dealer and they couldnt do much of anything. But its worth another shot to do it myself and be sure

I am Jbigs.

Comment

I've grabbed a set of 18in RC caps, theyre too small in diameter:

But since i had 5 i decided to see what i can do with them, lil customness i guess

I got the diameter down, now i need to cut a little out of the center and deepen the shape so the cap will have a place to go. Should turn out decent enough to hold me over until i source down some correct caps.

I am Jbigs.

Comment

I have two just about done now, ill try to get a better picture up later

I am Jbigs.

Comment

Got some better pictures

They will work for what i need them for. I actually am begining to like them...almost a centerlock kind of look lol

I am Jbigs.

Comment

give it a centerlock look ! that is badassssss

Comment

thanks! they should look nice when finished

I am Jbigs.

Comment

Working...
                    X