No announcement yet.

OZ Vega Refurb PIC HEAVY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work. I finished refurbishing a set myself but they were 15x7.5 and 2 piece.

You don't happen to know if BBS Hex caps fit the OZ vega waffle caps do you?

Mine were in pretty bad condition so I just spray painted them but i'm not satisfied with the result.

Comment

Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
      Same place I got mine from, they are good. Gonna rebuild some pegasus wheels with them soon.
      Yeah, i was pleased with the quality, and how the grabbed the bolt snugly without any play!
      Post a build thread when you rebuild those. I Love seeing wheels come back from the dead!!!!
      604Wheels
      BMW E36 M3 4Door 5Speed
      Instagram: Tommy604604

Comment

Originally posted by zephyrueffer View Post
        Nice work. I finished refurbishing a set myself but they were 15x7.5 and 2 piece.

You don't happen to know if BBS Hex caps fit the OZ vega waffle caps do you?

Mine were in pretty bad condition so I just spray painted them but i'm not satisfied with the result.
        Thank you! i don't believe RS caps will fit, because OZ Vega centercaps, people go crazy trying to find them! and i'm sure it wouldn't be like that if rs caps were interchangeable.

EDIT: if your talking about the waffle part that splits from the center piece i wouldn't know about that. Never tried.
        604Wheels
        BMW E36 M3 4Door 5Speed
        Instagram: Tommy604604

Comment

I may have a set of caps for sale.

Comment

Working...
          X