Bigger 36 hole lips for my Zaubers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger 36 hole lips for my Zaubers?

I've been looking around and so far tunershop.com seems to be the only place I can find 3 inch lips for my 36 hole Zauber monoblocks. Does anyone know if I can use lips from another wheels? I've heard people say that Work wheels have 36 hole lips, but I just want to see if anyone can confirm that.

Flickr

If you get some measurements of the lips, I can take some of an RH lip, that also is 36 hole.
    For a fact, i know ARTEC also uses 36 holes.

I am asuming that your wheels are 17".
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
      If you get some measurements of the lips, I can take some of an RH lip, that also is 36 hole.

Yes they are 17's. I'll try and get some measurements shortly. Now ARTEC, is that a wheel manufacturer or wheels accessory manufacturer? I'm not familiar with that name.

Sent from The Armpit of America
      Flickr

Comment

Awesome, let me know when you have the measurements.
        ARTEC is a wheel manufacturer, they sell lips for those wheels here in Europe.
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

I think works used to make lips for RH.

Comment

Comment

Speedline, RH, Artec use 36 hole goods.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyweight View Post
                Originally posted by a112 View Post
                Speedline, RH, Artec use 36 hole goods.
                The question is, is it the same inner diameter, and is the bolt spacing the same?
                -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

I never got the chance to measure them both. I can measure speedline wheels at the moment. My friend told me he would do the RH and forgot. If anyone has a set of RH to measure, we can compare.

Comment

Originally posted by a112 View Post
                    I never got the chance to measure them both. I can measure speedline wheels at the moment. My friend told me he would do the RH and forgot. If anyone has a set of RH to measure, we can compare.
                    I got some RH to comepare, Still waiting on Breadbaskett to give up the specs.
                    -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

I got some RH to comepare, Still waiting on Breadbaskett to give up the specs.
                      Shit, I'm sorry about that. I've been tied up with school work and I'm leaving for H2oi in the morning. I don't currently have a measuring tape at my school but I can maybe swing home on my way back next week and grab one. Thanks for taking the time to get some measurements. Ill do the same as soon as I can!

Sent from The Armpit of America
                      Flickr

Comment

Took some quick measures:

1 1/2 Inch Front Lip
                        2 Inch Rear

1 1/4 Inch from center of one bolt to another center

2 1/2 from outer lip to face end

13 3/4 inch inner lip diameter

Hope these measurements make sense... Ill try and draw up a diagram
                        Flickr

Comment

The proper measurements you are looking for is the actual opening size where it slides down the wheel center, then the next important measurement is center of one hole across the opening to the opposing 180 degrees to the center of the opposing hole, and then how many holes the rim is drilled for you then need the with of the rim, and the size of the wheel. jim jdorociak@gmail.com I restore and sell 18" Speedline, RH and OZ Racing wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadBaskett View Post
                            Took some quick measures:

1 1/2 Inch Front Lip
                            2 Inch Rear

1 1/4 Inch from center of one bolt to another center

2 1/2 from outer lip to face end

13 3/4 inch inner lip diameter

Hope these measurements make sense... Ill try and draw up a diagram
                            Holy hell, I have left you hanging, totally forgot about this thread, Sorry about that man. But I'm at sea now, and won't be back home until the middle of November.
                            I can get you the specs then, if you are interested.
                            -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Originally posted by jim dorociak View Post
                              The proper measurements you are looking for is the actual opening size where it slides down the wheel center, then the next important measurement is center of one hole across the opening to the opposing 180 degrees to the center of the opposing hole, and then how many holes the rim is drilled for you then need the with of the rim, and the size of the wheel. jim jdorociak@gmail.com I restore and sell 18" Speedline, RH and OZ Racing wheels.
                              36 hole, 17 inch lips. Ill try to get correct measurements again though, thanks.

Originally posted by randohb3
                              I thought I would never have a place to post.

Image hosting isn'y working. Try Flickr.

Holy hell, I have left you hanging, totally forgot about this thread, Sorry about that man. But I'm at sea now, and won't be back home until the middle of November.
                              I can get you the specs then, if you are interested.
                              No rush, I still need to go about getting the wheels off the car and split.
                              Flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X