Salad shooters on E36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salad shooters on E36

So I'm fairly new to the whole fitment scene just kinda got my suspension setup how I want it but now LOVE these wheels and want to run them on my e36. I know about the adapters and the roughly 30mm spacers needed for clearance but wouldn't that DESTROY my wheel bearings after a while? Also if I just bored the hubs out I have a 17.5 mm spacer and a 20 mm spacer would I be able to just run those with them? Looking at I believe the c5 wheels the 17x9.5 square set up

Stock C5 wheels are 17x8.5 and 18x9.5 (double staggered).

Comment

maybe they aren't C5 then I think they are 17x9.5 square the salad shooters or "turbines"

Comment

Originally posted by Bojangles View Post
        maybe they aren't C5 then I think they are 17x9.5 square the salad shooters or "turbines"
        That's a 16 inch rim, they're awesome! I ran them on my jaguar for a few months. There's a handful of people who run these on e36's on stanceworks, they'll show up here to help you soon
        '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
        '85 GMC S15 Sierra long bed.
        '01 BMW 740iL
        Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Originally posted by bennkishh View Post
          That's a 16 inch rim, they're awesome! I ran them on my jaguar for a few months. There's a handful of people who run these on e36's on stanceworks, they'll show up here to help you soon
          Hopefully! I am trying to figure out what I can do! I got a bunch of plans for my car and CAN'T wait to start them hahaha

Comment

there's a guy on instagram @tehshewz he's a stance genius and he's running these wheels on his e36! ask him a million question and you too can be just like him!!!!

[for the record salad shooters suck on e36's. 16's are too small for good fitment, but if you really want to run them he does have the cleanest execution that i can think of.]
            CLIQVE
            instagram: @wesrockstar
            back to the future fitment

Comment

Its not salad shooters....UGH its the turbines they are on the 1994 verts sawblades maybe?

I think I messed this up hahaha

Comment

Would be helpful if you posted pics of what you mean along with specs.
                like stated above....
                c5's
                F: 17x8.5
                R: 18x9.5

salad shooters 16s

Last edited by JE BMW; 08-20-2013, 03:45 AM.

hi

Comment

These are the ones I'm refering too

I think the set I'm gonna get is 17x9.5 squared not sure on offset though

Comment

Those are saw blades I believe the offset is +56 but don't take my word for it

Comment

Originally posted by Pootis View Post
                      Those are saw blades I believe the offset is +56 but don't take my word for it
                      Perfect I think its around there! and awsome thank you for the clarification! So to run this with a moderate stance on a lowered car I should get like 20-25mm spacer/adapters correct?

Comment

Yeah should work. Just make sure you are able to clear the front struts

Comment

Working...
                        X