This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by austinscottphotography View Post
    very curious as to what these are. i've owned em since 2006 and def don't remember what site i bought them from or what they're called.

they are 1 piece

5x120 - 17x7
    Some random replica, made from highest grade Chineseum.

Originally posted by LeemansJ View Post
    BBS "MK Motorsport" 18x8,5 ET34, Are they often seen ? or a bit rare to see ?
    Those are not very common in the USA, you can find one or two FS threads in the last year.

Originally posted by ASE View Post
    Not sure if these are bbs wheels or not (knock offs with bbs caps?), but please help me identify them. These are 19s splits, but no other infos bout them other then the stamped JLL by the stud holes. I believe these might be magnesium center, but idk.
    I highly doubt that they are magnesium (or splits). Likely one piece reps. EDIT - I was wrong, two piece.
    JWL(and VIA) is a certification stamp. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWL_standard

BBS wheels have BBS markings on them, normally.
    Last edited by zoo; 05-08-2014, 09:36 AM.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• Originally posted by ASE View Post
      Not sure if these are bbs wheels or not (knock offs with bbs caps?), but please help me identify them. These are 19s splits, but no other infos bout them other then the stamped JLL by the stud holes. I believe these might be magnesium center, but idk.

Look to be algernon intellese II's. Cast aluminum center. Forged barrel.
      There will always be someone driving something nicer than yours. Just don't park next to that guy!

IG: @Thee_Deported

Comment

• Originally posted by Zacne_4 View Post
        First of all something that looks like MSW OZ but not quite...
        This indeed is a MSW-OZ wheel.

Bought a set only 3 arrived... Gutted!!!

Zacne on facebook: www.facebook.com/ZACNEWheels

Zacne on instagram: @zacnewheels

Comment

• My buddy got a deal on these and I can't figure out what these black wheels are. I'm guessing they're older (and probably discontinued) because the Fikses are from 1999 and the R888s on the black wheels were made in 06. 2 matching staggered sets, 18x11 +57, 18x13 +51 5x114.3. 275s in front and 335s in the rear. Ridges on the lip on the wider rear ones. He said he can't find a company name or logo anywhere on them.

They look familiar and I feel like I'm overlooking a common brand, but I haven't found anything that matches them after a few days of searching.

Edit: They look like CCW Corsair C10s except none of the photos on the CCW website show the ridges that these rears have O_o
          Last edited by JohnW; 05-10-2014, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Anyone know about these?

Comment

• Does this help? Looks like a BBS stamp.
              Last edited by zoo; 05-14-2014, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Anyone know what these are? 14x6 et32 Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnW View Post
                  My buddy got a deal on these and I can't figure out what these black wheels are. I'm guessing they're older (and probably discontinued) because the Fikses are from 1999 and the R888s on the black wheels were made in 06. 2 matching staggered sets, 18x11 +57, 18x13 +51 5x114.3. 275s in front and 335s in the rear. Ridges on the lip on the wider rear ones. He said he can't find a company name or logo anywhere on them.

They look familiar and I feel like I'm overlooking a common brand, but I haven't found anything that matches them after a few days of searching.

Edit: They look like CCW Corsair C10s except none of the photos on the CCW website show the ridges that these rears have O_o

dvsmethodz.

Comment

• Yeah, I got ahold of a guy at CCW and he remembered the set. The ridges are called the Eastwood Modification I guess.

Turns out they were for the only Gallardo GTR in the US and it had custom suspension. They gave up on racing it back in 09 from what I can find. 5x112 (Audi BP and centerbore) with 8.3 and 9" backspacing. Won't fit anything else without adapters, but they'd be good on a Vette with em. I'm going to have a really hard time selling them, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by CW-325 View Post
                      Anyone know what these are? 14x6 et32 Thanks!

They look like Prime wheels.
                      dvsmethodz.

Comment

• Originally posted by MWyeS View Post
                        What BBS model are these? seller says they are 2 piece and 17x8.5

These are BBS RSM

Comment

• http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzUwWDEwMD...TcDKq/$_20.JPG
                          http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzUwWDEwMD...TcDLw/$_20.JPG

Any info on these?

Comment

• I think those are 2wd Tahoe wheels.
                            Chris Lane - fifteen52 - Join us on Facebook
                            chris@fifteen52.com 813.505.7910 - direct : 213.373.1552
                            RML | 52 Wheels | KW | ST | B&G | Newing-Alpil | C2 | Air-Lift

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris@fifteen52 View Post
                              I think those are 2wd Tahoe wheels.
                              Yep, Tahoe Limited wheels.

Comment

• So after spending a few hours digging through the interwebs, I cant find anything. Please help!

Here is what I know: 18x9.5 +17 18x11 +25 5x114. 3 piece wheels center caps say "elite"

Comment

Working...
                                X