Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger pictures would help, and they look to be some no name chrome wheel from what I can see at that size.

Comment

• center caps needed

18" rims -hopefully bigger picture. Need help to name manufacturer to find center caps
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SIUC; 12-03-2012, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Need help Identifying the Model of my rims. I know they are ASA's, they are licensed by BBS, but I don't know what the Model is. I am also missing the Centre Caps (never came with the rims when I bought them). Thanks everyone

IMG_6436 by CRG Racer24, on Flickr
        -Alex

'97 DC4 - GS, Green on Old Man Tan. Low as poop, loud as Farooq

20140817_194828
        by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

Comment

• Hey S|W
          i need help identifying this Work wheel plz

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Anyone know what these wheels are? And what they are worth?

Comment

• I think these are American Eagle 13x7 -38. Anyone know anything else and how much they are worth?

Photobucket

Comment

• 3 piece. no stamps on the back besides saying made in japan. anyone?
                E36 Bonnie

Comment

• Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
                  Not HRE 505, compomotive TS, Autostrada modenas I believe... only identification mark in on the back of the face. Stamped "GP"

17x9 et25 17x10 et25 5x108

I want to say american racing because of the perky nipple centercaps.

Originally posted by CRG Racer24 View Post
                  Need help Identifying the Model of my rims. I know they are ASA's, they are licensed by BBS, but I don't know what the Model is. I am also missing the Centre Caps (never came with the rims when I bought them). Thanks everyone

IMG_6436 by CRG Racer24, on Flickr
                  You sure they're ASA's and not just BBS? They look like RD's
                  Originally posted by boyaljb View Post
                  Anyone know what these wheels are? And what they are worth?

These look like BBS e32's, but they're sandwich mount and don't have enough bolts. Reps likely. Are they multi-piece?

Comment

• Positive. Plus, BBS RD's stay rectangular (The spokes) to the lip of the rim. My rims taper into a point at the rim.
                    -Alex

'97 DC4 - GS, Green on Old Man Tan. Low as poop, loud as Farooq

20140817_194828
                    by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

Comment

• anybody knows what these are? seller says their 17x8 and 17x9, and "Made in Japan" is stamped on the back. i beleive they are one piece.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Byron View Post
                        I want to say american racing because of the perky nipple centercaps.

You sure they're ASA's and not just BBS? They look like RD's

These look like BBS e32's, but they're sandwich mount and don't have enough bolts. Reps likely. Are they multi-piece?
                        Yeah they are multi-piece. How much are these worth these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                          Hey S|W
                          i need help identifying this Work wheel plz
                          Anyone?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by royalife View Post

3 piece. no stamps on the back besides saying made in japan. anyone?
                            anyoneeeeeeeeeeeeee?
                            E36 Bonnie

Comment

• Originally posted by boyaljb View Post
                              Anyone know what these wheels are? And what they are worth?

those are volk magnesium mesh from the mid 70s. I own a set in 14". says volk right on the face. they are 3 piece rear mounted face, forged aluminum wheel halves, magnesium center.
                              sigpic
                              1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                              1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

• Originally posted by royalife View Post
                                anyoneeeeeeeeeeeeee?
                                Originally posted by royalife View Post

3 piece. no stamps on the back besides saying made in japan. anyone?
                                I believe they may be 5zigen Heidfeld, check the previous page, I answered to the same wheel with silver face
                                For Sale: Used Steering Wheels Nardi MOMO Italvolanti & More - UPDATED 06/28/2014
                                Instagram: Derrickology

Comment

Working...
                                X