Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have these volks in my basement. ANyone know what they worth? or atleast where ican get a fifth wheels. i cant seem to find them anywhere.

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Sorry for the huge pics.
    Last edited by A32; 01-10-2011, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• does that say for Geo? That would be weird

Comment

• lol i believethat says forged

Comment

• bahaha I'm an idiot

Comment

• Can anyone tell me what wheels these are please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spike Ti View Post
              Can anyone tell me what wheels these are please?

I believe rotiform did the work on them but I don't know if they manufacture them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spike Ti View Post
                Can anyone tell me what wheels these are please?

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...0o/redaudi.jpg
                Originally posted by B8JacksonS4 View Post
                I believe rotiform did the work on them but I don't know if they manufacture them.
                Rotiform TMB

Source

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by s4cr View Post
                  ok, sourced some info. They're made by Cromodora, they're three piece high quality wheel. Supposedly they're very rare, and i can't find the exact model name for them. Even felgen-man.de has them listed as "cromodora". crap. But i'm realy tempted to pick them up..

thanks guys!
                  These are called Cromodora Bully. Cromodora cooperated with OZ Racing making those wheels.
                  I hope for your sake you got these wheels. They are very hard to find, and very expencive if you find them.
                  BMW E21 320i Peters cab
                  BMW E30 M3 Cecotto
                  BMW E30 328i
                  Toyota Hilux 4x4

Comment

• What wheels are these? I'm Thinking about buying these and using them through the winter.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

new to forum and wanted to ask if anyone knows if these are really OZ wheels. I just got them second-hand but haven't been able to find what model they are, and suspect it might be a different wheel with OZ caps.. or a knock-off?

So please shed some light..ps inner bore diameter is 73.1mm.

Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by rliu0817 View Post
                        what wheels are these? I'm thinking about buying these and using them through the winter.

rh phoenix.
                        My 1995 Audi Cabrio 2.6 V6 RS2 Look, Coilovers, RH PD RAD 9,5/10x18" 215/35 & 225/35.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                          Rotiform TMB

Source
                          Yall kno ur shit! Good looks. Waiting on pricing info now.

Comment

• hey boys and girls. can someone name these wheels? the car is a 1980 datsun 210. looks like stock fitment. so possibly another old school datsun option wheel. i've been searching the internet like frazy for a while now, but haven't figured it out yet. might as well throw it to you guys.

looking at the pics, it looks like the front lip/face is the same one piece? hard to tell.

Comment

• what wheels are these?
                              -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                              Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• i went to a junkyard today and the guy there showed me their secret warehouse of wheels. it was unreal and they had loads of old bbs bmw wheels and mercedes wheels. i saw a set of bmw wheels with a bbs hex style center cap (they were probably made by bbs) and the wheels were kinda turbo style similar to schmidt th but more curvy. im trying to find info on them but i cant seem to find anything... they looked to be about 16 or 17"

if they are 17 and the offset is right im probably gonna go back tomorrow and buy em

Comment

Working...
                                X