Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please excuse me if this is unnecessary or in the wrong section but I'm looking to upgrade to my first set of real wheels. A guy on another forum I'm on has these for sale for $1100 but I haven't been able to find much info on them. Right now they are 18x9.5 +46 5x120.65. Correct bolt pattern but not offset so I would have to buy new barrels and lips. The current lips have curb rash on them? Any reason why I wouldn't be able to sand that out and polish? Am I going to run into any other problems? Thanks for all the help!

Comment

• Those are More CW33, also known as TRD Alumi K

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• Dear all,

I would need some help regarding these wheels. (pic below)

The problem is that i cannot find the manufacturer on the wheel..
        there is a logo on the cap that says : American Racing, although, the wheels are made in Japan?? they look a lot like WORK EQUIP 05, some of my friends say that this is a 3 piece wheel..
        the dimensions of the wheels are 17", 8J, don't know the offset, and the pcd is 4x100

admins, mods, sorry if the thread is in the wrong place, but i couldnt find a proper one..'

thank you in advance

Alex

Comment

• Going by the pictures and Super Star on the bolt, I'd say its the same wheel as ghe one above it.
          More CW33

Comment

• Originally posted by Spookye View Post
            Dear all,

I would need some help regarding these wheels. (pic below)

The problem is that i cannot find the manufacturer on the wheel..
            there is a logo on the cap that says : American Racing, although, the wheels are made in Japan?? they look a lot like WORK EQUIP 05, some of my friends say that this is a 3 piece wheel..
            the dimensions of the wheels are 17", 8J, don't know the offset, and the pcd is 4x100

admins, mods, sorry if the thread is in the wrong place, but i couldnt find a proper one..'

thank you in advance

Alex
            American Racing did make wheels in Japan, but only the ARE mesh wheels as from what I've seen.

Those probably are CW33' as stated before, just with the wrong center cap, or sold in the US by American racing(like MB bought the rights to sell CST Hyper Zero wheels in the US with MB center caps). Just my thoughts though.

Also, the faces look damn near identical.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Originally posted by rice4life View Post
              American Racing did make wheels in Japan, but only the ARE mesh wheels as from what I've seen.

Those probably are CW33' as stated before, just with the wrong center cap, or sold in the US by American racing(like MB bought the rights to sell CST Hyper Zero wheels in the US with MB center caps). Just my thoughts though.

Also, the faces look damn near identical.

Thank you for the info.. my main concern is the super star writing on the bolts.. thats why i am pretty confident that they are TRD Alumi-k.. :/ anyways.. thanks for the info, also, what is the value of these wheels?
              I have never seen these wheels in europe on sale or smth...

2 Zoo - yeah, looks like.. but shouldn't there be a marking somwhere on th wheel?

Comment

• One more thing.. my wheels have 40 bolts, the one above (if i counted correctly) has 44?

Comment

• found these at the local junkyard they're 16x7 3 piece wheels in 5x108 pattern. There weren't many companies that made 5x108 3 piece wheels, especially in the early 80-90s era besides BBS and American Racing. Anybody have any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by jjkapanno View Post
                    found these at the local junkyard they're 16x7 3 piece wheels in 5x108 pattern. There weren't many companies that made 5x108 3 piece wheels, especially in the early 80-90s era besides BBS and American Racing. Anybody have any ideas?

Too easy.
                    CSI mesh

Comment

• Originally posted by zoo View Post
                      Too easy.
                      CSI mesh
                      you're the shit! thanks man!

Comment

• Hey, guys, anyone recognize the brand from these center caps or from the wheel faces?

Wheels are 3-piece construction in 20x8 & 20x9.5 sizes.
                        Came from a Caddi CTS so they are 5x114.3 or 5x115.

Any help identifying is appreciated.
                        Thanks in advance!

Comment

• rare "BOOB" wheels?

WTB - BBS RS 020, 025, 026, 027, 177, 178, 190, or 191

Comment

• They look US made, something along the lines of GFG/&Swiss or similar.
                            Looks like standard 40 hole pattern parts are used.

Comment

• I got these PanaSport wheels, but cant find any info. Need a help, pls

all photos here

IG page: @rare.wheels
                              Fb page: facebook.com/konstbug.rare.wheels
                              My Feedbacks by tag #konstbugfeedbacks

Comment

• /\/\

Can't find an exact match. The 5 spoke version is the G7-C5R, if that helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X