X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, guys!
    Help to identify this Bridgestone rims
    Last edited by denis_gorodnov; 05-13-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• Any idea if this OZ wheel has a specific name?

Comment

• Originally posted by KyleAnderson View Post
        Any idea if this OZ wheel has a specific name?
        OZ evolution II?

WTB - BBS RS 020, 025, 026, 027, 177, 178, 190, or 191

Comment

• Hello guys!
          Could you please help me identify those wheels? I live in Japan and bought them here... They have been used for quite a long time, daily driven, and are still in great condition today, no deformation whatsoever. They are also fairly light (12.5lbs).
          They look a lot like SSR Mesh Formulas, but I'm not 100% certain that they are... The Mesh part has been welded and holes filed with something, maybe in order to make them lighter...

Last edited by Traxnada; 05-19-2016, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• filling holes to make them lighter?
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
              filling holes to make them lighter?
              No idea. But 20 bolts removed per wheels is not negligeable in term of weight and wheel inertia I guess no? No idea why he filled the holes after, but it's some kind of plasticky fill up, so pretty sure the weight is negligeable...
              I got the wheels today and I have no idea of their history other than they come from a daily driven S13.... Not really interested in them either so I'll put them on auction on ebay very soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by FirstGenZq8 View Post
                OZ evolution II?
                Got it! They're more commonly known as Carlsson Evolution (the Evolution II has wider spokes). Apparently they could also come branded as OZ, but not finding many of those.

Comment

• OZ Racing 17" wheels

Hi,
                  Does anyone happen to know what wheels these are ?
                  Didn't really look on the back side of the wheel so dont know ET of these.
                  I used to have these on my Honda Aerodeck VTEC back in the days.

So they are definedly 4x100 and ET is something between 35 to 45

And they might be some other brand than OZ Racing, thought center emblem says OZ.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Nicky; 05-21-2016, 04:32 AM. Reason: Failed with the pic size

Comment

• Help me figure out what these wheels are

Hiyoooooo

So I was junkyard shopping today and came across some wheels I needed to have. First are some gotti 15x7 reps, and the second set I am not sure what they are. No labels, but specs are 16x8 real 3 piece. Back says made in japan, and thats about it.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Comment

• Originally posted by Duhafnusa4 View Post

DP Motorsport Enduro

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• Originally posted by zoo View Post
                        DP Motorsport Enduro

dude you rock!

anyone know where I can get more? I would like a full set for my mk3

Comment

• Originally posted by Duhafnusa4 View Post
                          dude you rock!

anyone know where I can get more? I would like a full set for my mk3

Contact Thatcher on here. He bought their inventory from Hartmann Wheels a few years back.
                          There will always be someone driving something nicer than yours. Just don't park next to that guy!

IG: @Thee_Deported

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Sauce View Post
                            Contact Thatcher on here. He bought their inventory from Hartmann Wheels a few years back.
                            Thanks! Just did. Also I went back to the yard and found a second one! so I'll only be needing 2 now

Comment

• Anyone know how much Alpina Softline 2pc go for? no caps, used condition

Comment

• Originally posted by staystetti View Post
                                Anyone know how much Alpina Softline 2pc go for? no caps, used condition

That is not what this thread is for.
                                That said, the caps are around $100/each. Hard sell w/o caps.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Working...
                                X