• Originally posted by staystetti View Post
    no info, dude says OEM BBS- probably off of maserati

any ideas? RS variant?
    Could be some kind of OZ...
    Look a couple pages back...

Comment

• Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
      Can someone tell me what these are?

The guy says they're old school Rays but thats it.

Any info is appreciated
      Ray's Volk Evolution 3 wheels. Hopefully he has caps as they add between 25-50% of the value.

Comment

• Picked up both of these yesterday. I believe they are bbs e50 (left) but I'm not sure because normally e50 are front mounted.

Comment

• Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
          Ray's Volk Evolution 3 wheels. Hopefully he has caps as they add between 25-50% of the value.

He doesnt have the centercaps unfortunately. But hes asking $500 with tires. so its not too bad. I think I might buy them cause im tired of rolling around on stocks

Comment

• Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
            He doesnt have the centercaps unfortunately. But hes asking $500 with tires. so its not too bad. I think I might buy them cause im tired of rolling around on stocks
            With tires that is a pretty good deal. I had a set of these a while back in bad condition. Ended up getting $600 (with caps, but remember the condition was bad).

GL with the buy

Comment

no info, dude says OEM BBS- probably off of maserati

any ideas? RS variant?
              Looks like the spoke design of these but the valve stem is different.

Comment

These you quoted are Prime wheels, easy to tell by the square valve stem cut out.

The original poster's wheels look more like OZ MSW mesh.

Comment

These are Prime wheels (they always have the square cutout for the valve stem).
                  The OP's wheels look like OZ/MSW mesh, but not sandwich mounted like your reference.

OP, any chance they are just replicas? I've seen a few sets of BBS reps that look like that.

Comment

• both are my posts. the unknowns do look like the OZ/MSW meshies but the faces are flat like the Prime's. The guy said they're OEM BBS and sold me some RS's before..so who knows. Waiting on confirmation for that. The distinct feature is the 'diamond' cutout on the caps I guess.

Comment

both are my posts. the unknowns do look like the OZ/MSW meshies but the faces are flat like the Prime's. The guy said they're OEM BBS and sold me some RS's before..so who knows. Waiting on confirmation for that. The distinct feature is the 'diamond' cutout on the caps I guess.
                      Gotcha, yeah they really appear to be a hodgepodge of wheels at the moment. Let me keep looking.

Comment

• I can't find anything that appears similar, you should just ask the guy for a picture of whats under the cap.

Comment

• Here's a version of those Prime meshes with the valve stem on the lip, rather than in a cutout: http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=338111

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
                            Here's a version of those Prime meshes with the valve stem on the lip, rather than in a cutout: http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=338111
                            Those look to be them, awesome stuff Sam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
                              Here's a version of those Prime meshes with the valve stem on the lip, rather than in a cutout: http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=338111
                              thanks man.

any idea of value?

Comment

thanks man.

any idea of value?
                                If they are the same as the other prime wheels, they are not true multipiece.

Comment

Working...
                                X