Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks but I have already found those.

Comment

• Called HRE they are square 645R 20x9.5 +36 5x112 57.1mm hub & 2" made for a 2005 Bentley GT.

Comment

• Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
        Called HRE they are square 645R 20x9.5 +36 5x112 57.1mm hub & 2" made for a 2005 Bentley GT.
        HRE sure has a lot of wheels that look exactly like their other wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
          HRE sure has a lot of wheels that look exactly like their other wheels.
          Bwhaha, I almost felt like saying the same thing to them. The stamping is great, but maybe they should stamp the model number clearly on the wheel as well.

TY for the prior guess, very close.

Comment

• So does anyone have any info about the Volks I posted up last week? I know their rare but no more than that.. Any help would be appreciated as I'm really curious!

Comment

• Price and value really depends on the specs. They're a rare wheel and should fetch a similar price to RS's- maybe a bit more.

Comment

• Originally posted by staystetti View Post
                Price and value really depends on the specs. They're a rare wheel and should fetch a similar price to RS's- maybe a bit more.
                Sorry but I have to disagree (in regards to your correlation to value & RS's, not with the first sentence). They will not fetch close to what RS's will if they are similar condition. Mint they would probably get about 800-900, standard condition 400-500, beat up 200-300.

GL OP, nice to see real Volks instead of the Koniq crap.

Comment

• Huh. Every listing (sold and unsold) I've seen points to them being ~$750-1k for a pretty standard 16" set in good condition. Perhaps cheaper than RS but certainly not that cheap.

also, good seeing you post again man- this is philwest21/phil w from golfmkv

Comment

• Originally posted by staystetti View Post
                    Huh. Every listing (sold and unsold) I've seen points to them being ~$750-1k for a pretty standard 16" set in good condition. Perhaps cheaper than RS but certainly not that cheap.

also, good seeing you post again man- this is philwest21/phil w from golfmkv
                    Hey Phil!

I think those may be rated to high, or maybe I am being biased in socal because those wheels seem to pop up more often out here. Definitely a sweet wheel, but I believe it's not in the same category as RS's (just an opinion based on what I've seen).

Comment

• Does anyone know what kind of wheels these are?

Here's a video if it helps
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Widened steel wheel, I think.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• Widened Astra J Design steel rrms

7x17 ET44, 5x115 or 6.5x16 ET39 5x110

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
                            Widened Astra J Design steel rrms

7x17 ET44, 5x115 or 6.5x16 ET39 5x110

Thanks!

Comment

• no info, dude says OEM BBS- probably off of maserati

any ideas? RS variant?

Comment

• Can someone tell me what these are?

The guy says they're old school Rays but thats it.

Any info is appreciated

Comment

Working...
                                X