This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by audobon View Post
    STREETWERKZ, posted these on honda-tech 10 YEARS AGO and was just as clueless then, as I am now.

APROMA is the brand, someone took the collars, sold them twice and somehow nofuccing body knows where they are. WHICH IS BULL and pisses me off....can anyone tell me something about these? Or where i can find the collars and centercaps?
    You're probably going to have the best luck finding centercaps in Japan. Don't know if any will fit your wheels, but there are a few listed now:
    「aproma」関連の新品・未使用品・中古品が約12件出品中。ヤフオク!は、常時約5,000万点以上の商品数を誇る、誰でもかんたんに売り買いが楽しめるサービスです。圧倒的人気のオークションに加え、フリマ出品ですぐ売れる、買える商品もたくさん!

Comment

• Hello.

Nothing too fancy here, just my wheels that I'm curious to know more about. I personally have found only few pics of these wheels and no real info. I would like to know if these wheels have a name and do people think they are ugly or why these seem to be pretty rare.

They are 15x7 made by OZ and under the center caps it says typ 0179.E

Attached Files
      Last edited by Sepi79; 03-31-2015, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• What are these wheels? Made by MHT that's all I know

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
          What are these wheels? Made by MHT that's all I know
          Can't find anything from MHT... Lamborghini Diablo style is about all I've got. What are the specs on them? They're pretty damn cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
            What are these wheels? Made by MHT that's all I know
            Concept Neeper Ghini.

Comment

• Originally posted by KyleAnderson View Post
              Can't find anything from MHT... Lamborghini Diablo style is about all I've got. What are the specs on them? They're pretty damn cool.
              18x8.5 +32 3 piece, forged faces, also came in 20" from pics I've seen

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
              Concept Neeper Ghini.
              really?!?! thanks dude!!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• There's a set here in Australia already, just landed, first set in Australia

/s
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                *pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
                  Concept Neeper Ghini.
                  Yep, seen these for a while and even called on them a while back.

Lady selling/sold them right?

Comment

• Originally posted by KyleAnderson View Post
                    You're probably going to have the best luck finding centercaps in Japan. Don't know if any will fit your wheels, but there are a few listed now:
                    http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/s...aproma&x=0&y=0
                    never done this before, so i dont know how to bid through yahoo auctions.

let me know if you know!
                    WHEELUMINATI SERVICE

@airbrandon
                    @thewheeluminati

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post

Autostrada Monza(If you were asking)

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• Any ideas? Ad says Work Meister, but the design is a little off and the parts clearly say OZ.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• Not OZ, as it is a stepped 18" and has 36 bolts.
                          Meister S1 3 piece.
                          Last edited by zoo; 04-07-2015, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• A couple of easy ones (I hope) from a noob:

Trying to find some center caps and covers for these, they use a large nut that threads onto the hub opening to hold a disc over the lugs. I have three; one says DP and two others say Motorsport Series but that's what I've got. I should get some more useful photos if they're needed.

Also these, they're MSWs but any further information might help:

Comment

• Originally posted by turbo_nine View Post
                              A couple of easy ones (I hope) from a noob:

Trying to find some center caps and covers for these, they use a large nut that threads onto the hub opening to hold a disc over the lugs. I have three; one says DP and two others say Motorsport Series but that's what I've got. I should get some more useful photos if they're needed.

Also these, they're MSWs but any further information might help:

DP Motorsports, not sure of model

Same wheels?
                              Originally posted by Widebody325 View Post
                              looking for info on these 16x7 16x8 3 piece. Appears to have a 20 bolts holding it together with a 5x120 lug pattern.

The MSW will have "typ" and a number after that. look for it.
                              Last edited by zoo; 04-13-2015, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• That's about what I've got so far -- those smaller photos do look like an earlier ad for the very same wheels.

I'm pulling the DPs off the car and I'll try and get some numbers from them as well as photos of the center cap assemblies I do have. MSWs have been given away, but I can probably still find numbers from them in a week or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X