This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
    Mille Miglia, which I believe is now out of business, was a wheel manufacturer. According to the markings on those wheels, they appear to be Alain-078s, though I've been unable to discover anything further about that model. I cannot speak to the quality of that particular wheel, but do note that Mille Miglia is renown for castings of exceptionally soft, weak aluminum. Their Cup 2 wheels in particular are notorious for catastrophic stress cracking across the spokes.
    I hope these are a little different being more of a fully solid wheel.. It's a shame they are made of poor aluminum. They seem to be kind of rare.. They should look decent on my E21

Comment

• looking for info on these 16x7 16x8 3 piece. Appears to have a 20 bolts holding it together with a 5x120 lug pattern.

Comment

• Originally posted by Widebody325 View Post
        looking for info on these 16x7 16x8 3 piece. Appears to have a 20 bolts holding it together with a 5x120 lug pattern.

Larger pictures?

Comment

• Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
          Larger pictures?
          Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Best I can do right now.

Comment

Just merely a guess, but the stamping (setup/font/etc) look like enkei.

Comment

• Other than the diy paint job, can anyone provide me with info on these?

Sorry, largest picture available. 15" 5x114.3

Comment

looking for info on these 16x7 16x8 3 piece. Appears to have a 20 bolts holding it together with a 5x120 lug pattern.

Look like DP Motorsport wheels

Chris Lane - fifteen52 - Join us on Facebook
                chris@fifteen52.com 813.505.7910 - direct : 213.373.1552
                RML | 52 Wheels | KW | ST | B&G | Newing-Alpil | C2 | Air-Lift

Comment

• Help please!

Can someone help me identify the wheels from this link: http://www.njuskalo.hr/alu-felge/alu...oglas-12621338

It says they are 8.5x17 5x120/5x112 et30 but I want to know which brand and model they are

Comment

• Originally posted by kiki94 View Post
                    help please!

Can someone help me identify the wheels from this link: http://www.njuskalo.hr/alu-felge/alu...oglas-12621338

it says they are 8.5x17 5x120/5x112 et30 but i want to know which brand and model they are
                    dz exklusiv dz1

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
                      dz exklusiv dz1
                      Thank you!

Comment

• Hello mates, any idea what's the model of those OZ centerlock wheels?
                        They look like PG /Pegasus/.
                        Any info would be greatly appreciated.

'84 e30 320i m20b20 zobelbraun metallic
                        '00 e46 323Ci m52b25 topasblau metallic
                        '10 e92 320cd n47d20c carbonschwartz metallic

Comment

• Brand is RH and they are from the 80's I believe. I am looking for the name of this exact wheel.

they may just be called RH Mesh but I want to be sure.

16" 5x120, two 8.5J and two 9.5J

Also, if there are any wheels similar to this in 18" or 19" please let me know where to find them
                          E46 Touring Build Thread http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56076

Comment

• Do any of you guys know what wheel this is? Looks like a variant of the OZ Futura.

Comment

• Originally posted by rom2nv View Post
                              Do any of you guys know what wheel this is? Looks like a variant of the OZ Futura.

I believe they may be futuras. I recently posted a similar set and was told they are futuras (single piece).

Comment

• What are these???

STREETWERKZ, posted these on honda-tech 10 YEARS AGO and was just as clueless then, as I am now.

APROMA is the brand, someone took the collars, sold them twice and somehow nofuccing body knows where they are. WHICH IS BULL$HIT and pisses me off....can anyone tell me something about these? Or where i can find the collars and centercaps?

WHEELUMINATI SERVICE

@airbrandon
                                @thewheeluminati

Comment

Working...
                                X