Audi a4 b7 tyre size help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi a4 b7 tyre size help

Hey guys so im currently running 235/40/18 Good year Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2's on the stock Sline RS6 alloys. i think there 7.5/8J?

im now upgrading to a new alloy at 8J also but would like to use the same make tyre and have a nice stretch so that it pokes a little when i put 15mm spacers on also. what tyre size should i go with? xxx/xx/18?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by AudiB7Jay; 05-21-2013, 05:58 PM.

Originally posted by AudiB7Jay View Post
    Hey guys so im currently running 235/40/18 Good year Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2's on the stock Sline RS6 alloys. i think there 7.5/8J?

im now upgrading to a new alloy at 8J also but would like to use the same make tyre and have a nice stretch so that it pokes a little when i put 15mm spacers on also. what tyre size should i go with? xxx/xx/18?

Thanks in advance.
    205/45 mybe

Comment

You gotta go with a 9 at least to achieve any little bit of stretch. Pics some wider wheels out and them come back with the same question. I know it sounds harsh but it's the truth.
      Most guys with B7's run 9.5's or 10's et 35 to achieve a proper stance.

Comment

18x8.5 +15 with a 215/40/18

Check out these threads.

We are lucky enough to be blessed with the infamous F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W. thread... however that thread has become a thread of all makes and models. I thought it would be a great idea to start an official B7 Stance Thread so that fellow ziners can post pictures of their stance. Others will now be able to see the following so that they have an idea of what needs to be done to achieve their perfect stance... remember... stance will make her dance... Wheels and Offset Spacer Size

Comment

Working...
        X