Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of rims are these? BBS RC 090 17x8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of rims are these? BBS RC 090 17x8?

These look like BBS RC 090 17x8, but for some reason, they look bigger, maybe 18" or 19"? Do they even have BBS RC 090 in 18" or 19"? The silver E46

Might be the 18" version. But look like 17's to me.
    There will always be someone driving something nicer than yours. Just don't park next to that guy!

IG: @Thee_Deported

Comment

Do the 18" version have a different name? I thought RC 090 only came in 17"

Comment

Couldnt tell you. I call them Style 5's. Never paid much attention to all of BBS's names for the RS/RC lineup.
        There will always be someone driving something nicer than yours. Just don't park next to that guy!

Comment

Here's an 18" set for sale, maybe ask him?

Comment

Picture I found on CL. Looks like the 18" are call RC 062's.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sauce View Post
              Picture I found on CL. Looks like the 18" are call RC 062's.

Thanks guys for the info!

Comment

Actually, I think they might be rep 18s? I just found a pic of some style 5 rims, and notice how the lip edge flares out almost 90 degrees? The rims in the OP has the lip coming straight out and not bending at the end. It just ends straight. Maybe reps or it is the 18" size or even 19"?

Comment

Judging by how they sit on that e46. I am almost sure the white ones are 17". And they look pretty legit to me. But that's just looking on an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                  X