In need of a little help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of a little help...

I've got wheels that are 18" and 8" up front and 18" and 8.5" in the rear. I'm in need of some advice...

Would 205/40 front and 215/40 rear be a good setup? I'm looking at Achilles ATR Sport. Looking for mild stretch, not too much. I'm fairly new to this and tried to do the research I could, but thought i'd ask the experts before I bought the tires. Thanks in advanced, and any suggestions on tire brand and sizes would be great!

We need the fundamentals dude. What car they going on and do you know the offsets of the wheels?
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Also, how is your suspension setup? Are you slammed, lowered, static, bagged?
      Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

Sorry guys. The offsets of the wheels are front 47 rear 50 on an 01 330ci. Im getting spacers, just not sure which size yet (I was going to buy the tires first, then measure). I prefer not to roll the fenders if i can achieve the fitment I want without them (wheels close to flush, or flush with the fender). Im static, lowered, here's a picture with the current 17's im running. [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I plan on going a half inch lower all around. Appreciate the help guys.

Comment

205/40
          Follow on IG
          amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
          Vintage AME Wheels
          RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
          W115 & W123

Comment

Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore View Post
            205/40
            Been doing lots of research, thats what i want. I just have a stupid question.. would it be "wrong" for me to run that on all 4, considering the rear wheels are wider? Thanks for the help guys, excuse my ignorance.

Comment

Anybody?

Comment

Working...
              X