Pic request: Flush, not tucked b8 A4.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic request: Flush, not tucked b8 A4.

I am in the midsts of choosing a new car.
    Its down to an STI, b7 s4, or b8 a4. I have plans for bagging my next car, and ive seen tons of b7's sitting perfectly, but every b8 i see is tucked. not poking at all. Does anyone have a pic of a flush, clean b8, preferably on 19's. This is the closest i could find.

One thing I can tell by owning one is, don't go for the 2009-10 B8. They had many issues, most of which is known by dealers and on TSB's but most dealers refuse to fix them unless you complained enough or they were forced by Audi USA. Mostly had to do with suspension shaking issues, turbo reverting valves and other annoying things.

With my rotiforms 19x9.5 +25

For fun some Bentley's 19x9 +47 with 20mm spacers and super wide tires

18x10 +22 stuck about 1 inch out past the wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Avant_fan View Post
      One thing I can tell by owning one is, don't go for the 2009-10 B8. They had many issues, most of which is known by dealers and on TSB's but most dealers refuse to fix them unless you complained enough or they were forced by Audi USA. Mostly had to do with suspension shaking issues, turbo reverting valves and other annoying things.

With my rotiforms 19x9.5 +25

For fun some Bentley's 19x9 +47 with 20mm spacers and super wide tires

18x10 +22 stuck about 1 inch out past the wheels

the only ones i am interested in have a 2 year 100,000 miles audi certified
      warranty.Car looks dopeee, i want an avant, but i cant afford any ive seen

Comment

Working...
      X