17x8 et30 wheels on w124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17x8 et30 wheels on w124

Was wondering if these will fit on a normal w124 (not 500e). I'm definitely willing to roll and/or flare fenders

thanks!

They are Brabus Monoblock Vs, I'm thinking they'll stick out too much - but I'm not certain

Comment

Those will fit fine no issues wont even need to roll/pull your fenders
      Follow on IG
      amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
      Vintage AME Wheels
      RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
      W115 & W123

Comment

Thanks AMGww,

I got the rims and they were real corroded so I had the powdercoated and got them on the car today with 225/45. My rear lug nuts are too long now because o the offset though, they grind against the parking brake assembly, so its parked til I get the correct lug size in the mail.

W124 owners, I learned to prevent this, put your lug nut into the wheel (off the car) and measure the part that sticks out. You want between 15 - 17mm to stick out. So if on your new rim 22mm sticks out, you need a lug nut that's 5-7mm shorter. Or you can grind it down. Otis Inc LA has some good quality stuff too.

Now I'm waiting on those AMG springs, hopefully ol boy comes through.

Comment

My rears are 17x8.5 et 30 and I run a 205/40 and gobs of room when I air out with no fender work.
          Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

Ebrake cable is what gets hung up, sounds like a baseball card in a bicycle spoke. Easiest way is to measure and grind down the lug nuts
            Follow on IG
            amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
            Vintage AME Wheels
            RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
            W115 & W123

Comment

Got some propper bolts and ground down the wheel locks thanks. The wider tires definitely feel much more planted on bends. Next is the springs, I'm hoping the AMG springs will give me a solid drop. I'll keep you all posted.

Comment

pics?
                DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Working...
                X