Anyone stretched a nankang ns20?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone stretched a nankang ns20?

I know a lot of people are stretching the nankang nsII and it looks good but I haven't been able to find anyone stretching the ns20. I'm going to be doing a 215-35 on 18x8.5 and 225-40 on a 18x10.5. If anyone has any input that'd be cool.

That stretch is going to be a little aggresive, I have seen that tire stretch on one of my buddys acura tsx . You should consider going at least 235 with that kind of wheel width . Well it really depends on your offset and setup . Why would you stretch a nankang BTW ?

Comment

S2000 set up, rear is +50 so I'm hoping with a good stretch I can get the quarter to sit between the wheel and tire with around -2 , -3 camber but I might need to run a 10mm spacer to get it right. Fronts are currently +52 I'm not sure what size spacer I'm going to run until the wheels come in and I test fit them but most likely between 15-25mm. And nankangs are cheap and tend to stretch great I'd prefer falkens but 512 and 912 only come in either or not both sizes.

Comment

it will be fine.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
        X