No announcement yet.

MkIV jetta 17x8 -4et, is this possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MkIV jetta 17x8 -4et, is this possible?

Just like title states, I found a set of the wheels I have always loved but they aren't my bolt pattern and they are et11 so I would need adapters. Now the smallest adapters I have seen is 15mm so if I am doing my math right it's (11 - 15 = -4et)

It this possible to run on a jetta? Any one on here have pics of a jetta running a similar setup?

I have seen guys running 0et on 8" wide wheels and it looks possible.

Any input would help a lot.

Thanks
    Josh

Originally posted by Josh_ d_maceachern View Post
    Just like title states, I found a set of the wheels I have always loved but they aren't my bolt pattern and they are et11 so I would need adapters. Now the smallest adapters I have seen is 15mm so if I am doing my math right it's (11 - 15 = -4et)

It this possible to run on a jetta? Any one on here have pics of a jetta running a similar setup?

I have seen guys running 0et on 8" wide wheels and it looks possible.

Any input would help a lot.

Thanks
    Josh
    I'm assuming for the front?

I personally think you could pull it off with the right tire. But closest I have ever seen is et0.

Check out this thread if you haven't seen it yet, doesn't show any et-4 offsets but it shows just about everything else.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...1#post77010419

Comment

I'd be surprised if your eye can tell the difference between 0 and -4. It shouldn't be a problem at all pending your fenders are rolled and you've got a proper sized tire.

Comment

Working...
      X