Yet again...Wheel redrilling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet again...Wheel redrilling

So I have talked to just about every shop I can think of about having this done. I am looking to have my new wheels redrilled from 5x114.3 to 4x100. There are pockets on the back of the wheels, but I am avidly working to find someone to fill and lathe all the wholes and pockets on the wheels. Does anyone know who might be able to fill and lathe along with redrill them? I talked to someone at rotiform but they said it was not possible as the wheels have the pockets. Was curious if someone can help me get my wheels to the point where rotiform might be able to help me out...

Car in question:

Any help would be amazing.
    Thanks.

You cant. Too much heat with welding.

Comment

How's that? most people fill 5 lug wheels often to go to 4 lug.

Comment

Filling bolt holes, is a lot less material than filling the huge pockets on the back of the wheel...

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Even welding boltholes is something we rarely do in Europe.

Comment

We do it. Most people don't do it because most outsource the work so they really dont know. The way you want it done tho is not cheap
            If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

Comment

Originally posted by bradp@adaptecspeedware View Post
              We do it. Most people don't do it because most outsource the work so they really dont know. The way you want it done tho is not cheap
              the pockets on the back are barely a quarter inch deep. Id settle for bolt holes being filled, then drilled to 4x100. Do you guys do that?

Comment

Working...
              X