Changing out the centers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing out the centers

Hi, I got some Epsilons 3 piece. I wanted to know if the offset would change if I switch the faces from 16x9.5 ET27 to 16x7 ET30? I'm planning on just switching the lips, but since the face is a little smaller than the other, I'm forced to switch faces and lips.

Lets try to reword that. The question doesn't make much sense. What are you doing to make the wheel 2.5" less wide?
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Here are the specs:
      16x9.5 ET27 7" Barrel 3.5" Lip

16x7 ET30 6" Barrel 2" Lip

I'd like to switch the 16x9.5's lip to the 16x7, that would make it a 16x8.5. My question is if I took the centers from 16x9.5 with ET27 mate it with 6" inch barrel, what would the final offset be?

Comment

You want to take the 16x7, and swap out the lips from the 16x9.5 and also swap faces over? So essentially you want to swap the 7" barrels for the 6" barrels?

You seem confused. If you're after the final offset after essentially swapping your 7" barrels to 6" barrels on the 9.5" wide wheels, then your final offset would be et 14.5.

Comment

Working...
        X