No announcement yet.

Best Brands of Tire for stretch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have experience with Nitto Neo Gens??
    Looking to put 205/40/18 on an 18x8 and a 225/40/18 on 18x10.
    -Wes

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...etty-for-OH-10

http://germansdoitbetter.com/

Comment

• what would people suggest for 11x15?
      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• has anyone tried stretching a vredestiens?

Comment

• so many questions and no answers...

Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
          The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
          P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
            so many questions and no answers...

hahahahaha I know it. I just said fuck it and bought some Nankang NS-1's yesterday and had them mounted.
            E12/E39M/E53

Comment

• to you last guys, well not everyone here has stretched every kind of tire on any size wheels etc etc anyways since you mounted yours twastheglow, i think its best suited for you to post tires / wheel specs in the fitment database and pictures ofc.
              -Instagram@jdjurhuus
              Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Anyone stretched Wanli S-1088?

Not a retarded stretch just 255/35/18 on an 11"

Comment

• Originally posted by twastheglow View Post
                  So no opinion on the NS-I's?
                  Never bought them, Bought a set of NS-II's, never looked back.

Everyones asking if people have stretched all these different brands of tire, then complain when there are no answers.

The simple fact is, Most of us dont go buying every single brand/model to see what works best, if we find something that works well, We stick to it!
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Nankang NS-II

Best budget tire for stretching, no problems at all.

Key Chain runs them, Petis runs them, I run them.
                    How's the wear? I'm thinking of selling my bridgestones en get some smaller ns-2's.

Comment

• Anyone know whether BFGoodrich g-Force KDWS tires stretch well (they're my stock tires)? Size is 215/45/18 and looking to possibly install on 18x9s, though they are rated only for 7"-8" width wheels

I've gotten response thus far that say they don't stretch well since the run pretty thick on the sidewall. Just wanted to see if anyone else had an opinion? Thanks!
                      "I know I'm not Stance|Works material. I'm just a fan. " - Stretchd8

"Jesus must love me " - FittedDownLow

Comment

• How do the ns-II run? are they true to size or do they run small or big? I'm looking at picking up a set of 215/40r18 for a 18x8.5. Or should I run a 205?
                        Brilliant Black S4 Avant
                        ** Frankenturbo|034|SSAC|Podi|RingerRacing|Accuair|Rotiform **
                        #BODENARMY

Comment

• would 205/40r18 be a good fit for a 18x9?

Comment

• Depends on the amount of stretch you want. This is what it will look like.

Brilliant Black S4 Avant
                            #BODENARMY

Comment

• Anybody know how pilot sports stretch?
                              Brilliant Black S4 Avant
                              #BODENARMY

Comment

• there are different kinds, which model specifically?

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Working...
                                X