• Time
  • Show
Clear All

215/40/17 on 9.5
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Said no to fake wheels

Comment

Does anyone have any opinions on the Nankang NS-I? I'm looking to buy some tires in the next week or two and came across these at a local retailer for pretty cheap. Looking to buy 205/40 and 215/40 for 8" and 9.5" wheels. I thought I'd get some opinions first if anyone has any.
      E12/E39M/E53

Comment

Nankang NS-II

Best budget tire for stretching, no problems at all.

Key Chain runs them, Petis runs them, I run them.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Nankang NS-II

Best budget tire for stretching, no problems at all.

Key Chain runs them, Petis runs them, I run them.
          So no opinion on the NS-I's?
          E12/E39M/E53

Comment

From what ive experianced Federal SS 595's and RSR's seem to give a larger stretch than any other tyre ive used there 225/40's stretch and fit like a 235/40 from most other makes. Im running RSR evo's at the moment and the dry grip is staggering but there a little slippery in the wet.
            I tend to use Falken 452's wich don't stretch quite as far as the Federals but are close , give a nicer stretched look , they have more grip in the dry than the SS 595 and more grip in the wet and only cost a few £ more.

Comment

Falken 512's. Just hit up Discount Tire Direct (tires.com) as they're the only place that carry them now.
              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Toyo proxies 4 have great stretch!

Comment

Anyone ever used RE-11's? I get huge discounts on Bridgestones, so i can get sets of these for cheaper than a set of crap tires.

had to get one of these snazzy sigs

Comment

Continentals are where its at, i have 195/45 R13's on a 13x10j wheel and they're doin well so far

Comment

• My federals look pretty decent i went with a 205/40 on a 9.5, and they only cost me 235 shipped.

Comment

• Originally posted by DerekKoch View Post
                        i have a set of s.drives, amazing tire IMO, real nice and grippy, stretch perfectly too.
                        i stretched a 205/40 on an 8.5 and it was a subtle amount of stretch
                        and i stretched a 215/40 on a 9.5 and it was a very aggressive nice amount of stretch
                        mis information to the max

i have tried to throw a 215 35 17 on a 17x9 and it looked like a 225.

if you want to stretch avoid s. drives.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• doesn anyone have experience with victra?
                          Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                          The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                          P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• I ordered some Achilles Atr yesterday for $309 shipped. (205/45/17 and 215/40/18) Wheels are 17x8.5 and 18x9.5. They supposedly stretch well, and the treadwear is 400 so hopefully they'll last me at least one summer (unlike the 512's)

Comment

• Does anyone have any experience/opinons on the Sunny SN3800? I'm about to pull the trigger on some new tires (205/40 and 215/40) and came accorss these...
                              E12/E39M/E53

Comment

• Eh, I may just stick with ordering the Nankang's like planned.
                                E12/E39M/E53

Comment

Working...
                                X