Best Brands of Tire for stretch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In for more details...

Picked up some 18" RS' with Yoko S-Drives - 205/40 (9.25 wide wheel) and 215/40 (on an 10.25 wheel).... Sold the tires to a buddy but debating on what direction to go with the new rubber.

Leaning toward Nankang NS2 215/40 and 225/40 as I want a little more rubber between the wheel and road. Any thoughts/suggestions are welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
      here you go, stretched pilot sports

front is 19x10 with a 235/35, rear is a 10.5, same tire size
      Got anymore info on this car? Build thread anywhere?

Comment

• I've had a very good experience so far stretch Achilles ATR sport 225/35 on a 10, and 245/35 on an 11.5. Very smooth and quiet

Comment

• Anyone have any more input on tires that run small for a 16x8?

Toyo t1r's and falken 512 are discontinued in 205/40 r16 and 195/40 r16

Looking at federal ss595's in a 195/40 r16 but I heard they run 1 size bigger.

Comment

• Will be mounting Dunlop direzzas 205/40/16 on a 16x10 this weekend. I hope it will seat this time lol

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/90251835@N06/10396307803/]

Comment

• Does anyone have any more pics of the achilles? Thinking of putting a 225-45 on my 11's

Comment

• That's the same wheel/tire setup as at the top of the page, shows the stretch more.

1988 300zx-t

Comment

• Originally posted by HATCHET View Post
                  Anyone have any more input on tires that run small for a 16x8?

Toyo t1r's and falken 512 are discontinued in 205/40 r16 and 195/40 r16

Looking at federal ss595's in a 195/40 r16 but I heard they run 1 size bigger.
                  16x8? Would go for Dunlop SP9000 in 195/40, they stretch really nice in any size tbh, plus they ride great, even though mine are old as fuck (10years+).

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherd View Post
                    16x8? Would go for Dunlop SP9000 in 195/40, they stretch really nice in any size tbh, plus they ride great, even though mine are old as fuck (10years+).
                    I don't think these are available anymore

Comment

• accelerator ZR! $$125 a pop with mount/balance

My accelerator ZRs stretch pretty good 265/35/19 on a 19x12 -13 with -5 camber and its lasted me since August. I just barely flipped the rear tires last week and i got another 6 months to go. fronts are still brand spanking new with no camber showing also purchased in August

PS DONT BUY CRAZY EXPENSIVE TIRES IF YOUR RUNNING CRAZY CAMBER, THATS JUST DUMB IMO....AS AN ECONOMIST I WOULD SAY ITS ECONOMICALLY/FINANCIALLY WASTFUL OF YOUR MONEY
                      StayLowAndTucked my friends

Comment

• Originally posted by CSBolger View Post
                        Nexen N3000s don't.
                        I beg to differ. The wheel on the left is a 15x10 on 195/45. I'd say thats a good stretch.

Comment

• ive been getting mixed reviews for stretching s drives. anyone running them right now?

Comment

• just tried to get a Achilles ATR Sports 225/35 on a 10 and they couldn't get it to seat the bead kept breaking but the 245/35 went on the 10.5 no problem... WTF

Comment

• Does anyone know where they have in stock Achilles ATR tires? I just about called every tire place in socal and they said the for the 215/40/18 is on national backorder

Comment

• Anybody know how the achilles atr sport run size wise? Do they run wide or narrow?
                                Brilliant Black S4 Avant
                                ** Frankenturbo|034|SSAC|Podi|RingerRacing|Accuair|Rotiform **
                                #BODENARMY

Comment

Working...
                                X