Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendations on 300zx z32 poke wheel fitment in 17" and 18"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations on 300zx z32 poke wheel fitment in 17" and 18"?

Hi, i'I need help on aggressive wheel fitment on a z32.

I've been looking into buying a set of wheels for less than 1500, so they're not going to be real TE37's or anything, but they'll definitely get the job done for me. I'm not really looking to run anything larger than an 18" wheel and i will consider 17"s. I can get tires in any appropriate size. I've also decided to continue to store my BFG R1 slicks until i get a good set of track wheels for a different car after my 300zx. Please do note this, i mentioned before i might use them, but changed my mind.

I'm looking for tire sizing, sizing, offsets, recommendations on a good adapter to use for wheels. I have some suspension upgrades but not the adjustable camber arms yet (planned in two weeks, and coilovers for January.) As far as actual wheel dimensions go, you can find some of the sizes offered, (initially, not knowing if any of the oem wheels i post will work with adapters and/or hubcentric rings,) with some wheels I have been looking at. This includes, but is in no way limited to:

Enkei Rpf1's, Enkei Raijin, 17x9.5" BBS Style 5's,TSW Nurburgring, Rial Daytona, OZ Mito II's, BMW M Parallel's, Corvette C5 slim 5 spoke wheels, etc. I might also look into other BBS LM replica's.

There's no places around Boston that redrills wheels AFAIK, so i'll be looking into adapters. The stock hub bore on the z32 is 66. If you recommend a certain brand of adapters to me, please keep the OEM hub bore in mind

Some other wheel suggestions would be appreciated as well, but the ones listed above are staying on the list. Personal preference, my taste, **** it or love it. I'm new to aggressive wheel fitment, I want to start off with the right wheel dimensions, right offset, and the right tire size.

DISCLAIMER: Not at all concerned with how you may feel about replica wheels. For anything involving things of that nature, you may leave your comments to threads like the ones here:
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=15734
    http://cdn.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=13570&page=1

However, if you do find the real wheels that i may consider buying the replicas of, at no higher than 1500 for all four, kindly PM me links.

In case you hadn't already raped this thread for inspiration, you're bound to find some good info here.
    -1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
    -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
    -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
    -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

Thanks for that post! I've seen.his car before, somewhere on nicoclub.

Will rape that thread for some ideas

Comment

Ok. So I found bbs rx's in 18x8.5 +10 offset. Curious to know how they'd fit on a z32 at a -15 offset. Smallest adapter I've seen is 25mm

Comment

Working...
        X