No announcement yet.

Shop having trouble fitting my tires :shifty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is alot of places in LA that mount stretched. I've never had an issue or even a question from my local shop.

Comment

Originally posted by grippymonkey View Post
      There is alot of places in LA that mount stretched. I've never had an issue or even a question from my local shop.
      Most make a big deal because a lot of guys calls up and stop by and say "Will you stretch tires" or something similar.

Comment

It wasnt really a stretch though. I think the stealership just wanted more money. The wheel was a bit dirty on the inside with some old tire but nothing bad at all. They just wanted to charge me 75 more ha. I took it to another place and they had no problem.

Car hasnt been fully lowered yet because I thought I would be able to have splitters. Turns out my driveway had something else in mind. Pictures will be posted soon Everybody already knows what it will look like though haha.

Comment

Heh, yeah I agree on the stealership wanting more money.

When I got my tires done, they didn't even thing twice about it. 205/40 on 8x17 and 225/35 on 9.5x17. They had to pump 8 bar into the 225s though to get them beaded properly, lol.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Working...
          X