Help with info and value on these 5x120 JDM 2-piece 16x7 et11 80's wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with info and value on these 5x120 JDM 2-piece 16x7 et11 80's wheels

I came across these and would like to know any info I can get about them. They are 5x120 16x7 et11 and 2-piece. Made by Speed Star Co, which I know became SSR, but thats about it. Chrome is in bad condition, but before I buy them and refinish, I'd like to know what they are worth, if anything.

[

Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
    Made by Speed Star Co, which I know became SSR, ...
    are you sure? - - I do have a set of similar wheels . . made by a company called "classic-auto-accessories" . . I even have a old ad for them somewhere . .

edit: found it

Last edited by MrZog; 06-24-2012, 08:49 AM. Reason: found the ad . .
    my Bimmers . . . -> HERE!! <-
    my unhealthy amount of Wheels!! . . . -> HERE!! <-

Comment

those look like crenshaw classics. they have some value if done right. here is one from the past on my buddy Caseys car

sigpic
      1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
      1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Those look pretty cool with the right finish. And all I know so far what I've been told by the seller, I haven't even seen them in person yet. Thanks for the info so far guys.
        [

Comment

In that spec they would need at least a redrill to 4 or 5x100 and only being 7" wide may make it hard to refinish them and make good money on them.
          Buy my 3 piece Work Carving Starks and tires

Comment

That was my thought exactly ^ and my only hesitation in buying them.
            [

Comment

I'm the owner of these wheels. They are pretty dope, and look much wider than 7'' due to the fat lip, for their size. I plan to work on refinishing them ASAP =)

If anyone wants them meantime, PM me. If not, no worries.

Comment

Working...
              X