E30 bbs rs fitment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 bbs rs fitment?

Hey, i hope this is not the wrong place to post this. not to experienced on the stance forum!

I have a e30 89' 320 cab. and of course want to go as low and wide as possible on coilovers. (air is illegal in norway in most cases... )

i have found som nice looking replicas on esmwheels.com.

I am wondering what i actually can buy to get the best and sickest fit. the specs on the once i want are:

Front
    Size 17x8.5
    - Offset 20 (or 15?)
    - Bolt Pattern 4x100
    - Center Bore 57.1

Back
    ESM-002R WH 17"
    - Size 17x10.0
    - Offset 20
    - Center Bore 57.1
    - Bolt Pattern 4x100

(offset can be 15 or 20 after my needs)

is is possible to fit these?? or should i go with 16x9 back and 16x8 front? don't feel that's sick enough!! anyone have experience with this?

what tyre sizes is usable?

fenders are going to be widened (just pushed outwards, sorry my bad english)!

all help and opinions will be highly appreciated!!!!

thanks!!

Everything will fit if you make them fit.

You're saying rolling fenders won't be a problem, so then I suggest you just buy the wheels, put them on, measure, take them off, roll fenders, put them on again and celebrate.

ET15 both front and rear
    195/40 or 205/40 front
    225/35 rear
    Last edited by famguy; 06-19-2012, 07:44 PM.
    - '89 E30 M-Tech 2
    - '10 TT RS
    - '13 A3 SB

Comment

yeah, just wanted to know if anyone have done e30 with those wheel specs. and how it went. dont want to roll the fenders horizontal. And i want to know if im going to scrape on the front fenders no matter what i do. dont want to buy the wheels from the other side of the earth, if its not possible to drive with them

thanks for reply!

Comment

I'm running wider than 8.5x17 ET15 in front, and I have no rubbing issues. My fenders are rolled, but NOT pulled.

Just roll the fenders completely flat without loosing the fenderprofile and you'll be all good
        - '89 E30 M-Tech 2
        - '10 TT RS
        - '13 A3 SB

Comment

good to hear! think im going for 20 et front and 15 back. do you have any pictures of it? would really appreciate it if you could post some! thanks for the help!

Comment

the first few pictures are of them wheels
            The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

hes from norway too

Comment

Working...
            X