• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C5 AUDI Fitment Question

1st, the car:
    2001 Audi A6 2.7tt Quattro

Scenario:
    I purchased (imported) a set of Brabus Monoblock IIs. They are 18x9.5 squared ET 26. I haven't gotten to test fit them as my car is still in the shop from the Starter and other items burning up the day after I received the wheels.

The question:
    Am I being too optimistic in thinking I will be able to fit these on a narrow body Quattro? Is the offset too low? I was expecting to have to stretch my tire and I'm lowered on a Cup kit, not coil-overs. But I'm hearing that it will not work.I know this is Stance|Works, but I am not pulling fenders anytime soon. I'm willing to have a real stretch if needed and my car is not so low I need worry about my oil pan. But you guys know fitment so please, your expertise is truly needed on this one for me
    Last edited by R2dmax; 06-15-2012, 02:41 PM. Reason: mis-spelling

progress IS a slow process

Bump for assistance

Comment

I have a c5 a6 2.8 Narrow as well. Even with the factory 16" there is not much room to move.

Im gonna say its going to have a-lot of poke.
      C5 A6 / / AMU TT

Comment

You're right, not much room. I was hoping to draw from a person that had stanced an Audi (non-Avant/Allroad) as I hear those are in a league of their own, but oh well

THanks anyway

Comment

18x8.5 et35 is almost flush. with your specs id say 3/4" of poke past the fender
          If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

Comment

Working...
          X