5X108 wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5X108 wheels

Been looking online with no real luck.I'm looking for my lincoln and I'd like to stay with a 17 anyone have any suggestions

volvo wheels
    Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
    The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
    P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Yea volvo or jag I've seen will fit I'll look deeper into that

Comment

ferraris are 5x108 too

Comment

Volvo wheels are a good bet. It's hard to find good wheels in 5x108... As me how I know.

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Jaguar shares your center bore (63.4) and thread pitch (12x1.5) also, plus they have more selection for bigger cars like your Lincoln. Arguably, they will also fit the luxury theme of your car better as well. Anything newer than about 2004 from Jaguar is 5x108 with CB63.4mm.
            My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

Thanks guys, the new volvo wheels do have a few good styles and there in my budget. But I'll keep an eye out, exexpet your right those jags has nice wheels some are stagerd

Comment

Originally posted by exexpat View Post
                Jaguar shares your center bore (63.4) and thread pitch (12x1.5) also, plus they have more selection for bigger cars like your Lincoln. Arguably, they will also fit the luxury theme of your car better as well. Anything newer than about 2004 from Jaguar is 5x108 with CB63.4mm.
                Good to know, that's the same CB as a Focus ST, which is also 5x108.....I believe Maserati are the same, PCD at least anyway?

I've been looking for some different OEM+ style wheels for my Focus in 18in or 19in....having trouble here though, not many euro's like that ditch their wheels and sell them all that often.

Comment

ford Taurus wheels too
                  sigpic

Comment

You'll have a tough time finding a really nice set of 5x108 wheels. There are sets on vwvortex on occasion. Also try out swedespeed.com's marketplace. It took awhile to find a set for my friend's volvo so we ended up finding something with less aggressive offsets and running adapters. Motorsport Tech or similar companies can machine 15mm+ adapters so you could run whatever you want as long as the offsets are friendly enough.

Comment

Lotus Esprit have 5x108, so do most 5 lug Peugeots.

Comment

ive been looking at adapters and going to 5x4.50 so that i have more options im just worried about space and the wheels wouldn't have much of a lip im looking for just a classic 5star look but im not dont looking around so somthing may come up. for right now ill keep what i got and lower it down and then get my wheels.

Comment

If you want lip and since there is a good chance your Continental has some room, you may even be able to do adapters with BMW 5x120 wheels. Since every other BMW is modded or has OEM 3-piece wheels, they are often a dime a dozen compared to quality/custom/multipiece 5x108 wheels and your car is so huge there is a decent chance you still get away with adapters and maybe some stretch to give you more clearance. I have BMW fitment for my winter wheels with 20mm spacers.
                          My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

yea in the rear i have about 11 inches from the quarters to the sheetmetal. the front is about 10 1/2 max. i have to do more measurments what are the smallest adapters made.

Comment

I haven't seen stud-style adapters less than 20mm thick.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X